USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby AKsnow » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:17 pm

goden wrote:I'll make one if there isn't already/no one else will.


Do ittttttt :D :D

User avatar
goden
Posts: 2275
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby goden » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

http://www.facebook.com/groups/419578124796918/

If there's a pre-existing one, let me know, but otherwise here it is. Also if anyone else wants to be an admin just send me a message.

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby eav1277 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Weird to put a face to the username. Too bad I don't have a fb :0 Can't join in on the fun. has everyone visited or planning to visit?

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby eav1277 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Anyone certain they'll be attending USC at this point or just considering?

User avatar
twinkletoes16
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby twinkletoes16 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:37 pm

eav1277 wrote:Weird to put a face to the username. Too bad I don't have a fb :0 Can't join in on the fun. has everyone visited or planning to visit?



i'm waiting to see what the Rothman invites hold...from there I'll decide, I think.

BigZuck
Posts: 10873
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby BigZuck » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:38 pm

goden wrote:http://www.facebook.com/groups/419578124796918/

If there's a pre-existing one, let me know, but otherwise here it is. Also if anyone else wants to be an admin just send me a message.


Based on who has joined so far I don't think I'm good looking enough to join that group.

User avatar
goden
Posts: 2275
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby goden » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 pm

BigZuck wrote:
goden wrote:http://www.facebook.com/groups/419578124796918/

If there's a pre-existing one, let me know, but otherwise here it is. Also if anyone else wants to be an admin just send me a message.


Based on who has joined so far I don't think I'm good looking enough to join that group.

LOL, I was definitely like :shock: upon seeing the first few requests to join.

User avatar
eav1277
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby eav1277 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:41 pm

If I go, I'd be deferring. So make sure to save your outlines :lol:

User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby AKsnow » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 pm

eav1277 wrote:Weird to put a face to the username. Too bad I don't have a fb :0 Can't join in on the fun. has everyone visited or planning to visit?


I LOVE finding out who TLSers are IRL.
I'm planning to visit for law day, has anyone had any success getting a travel stipend? I e-mailed and they redirected me to another e-mail and I haven't heard anything back (its been like 2 weeks).

cheymao
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:17 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby cheymao » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

CR1! Finally!! Been complete since first week of December...

User avatar
WisemanAEKDB
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby WisemanAEKDB » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Complete 12/5, CR1 2/25.

They should probably just update the status to "committee is getting their first laugh at your app" at this point.
Last edited by WisemanAEKDB on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iamsupergrover
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby iamsupergrover » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Complete mid-Dec, CR1 2 weeks ago, just went to CR2. I almost prefer it more when it just goes from complete to decision rendered overnight. Hoping but doubtful that I get a little love on this one.

tlsshin
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:39 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby tlsshin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

In final review as of an hour ago. Anyone else see the movement? :oops:

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Xs20 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Still sitting at 2nd Committee Review since 1/23 :|

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby dproduct » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Still

Status: Committee 1st Read
Current Status Date: 2/8/2013

User avatar
boomlawyered
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby boomlawyered » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:37 pm

WisemanAEKDB wrote:Complete 12/5, CR1 2/25.

They should probably just update the status to "committee is getting their first laugh at your app" at this point.


Same, and yes. lots of laughter.

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby VeeD101 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Xs20 wrote:Still sitting at 2nd Committee Review since 1/23 :|


1/25 for me :(

tlsshin
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:39 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby tlsshin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm

VeeD101 wrote:
Xs20 wrote:Still sitting at 2nd Committee Review since 1/23 :|


1/25 for me :(

I went cr2 on jan 18, so i guess you will also see the movement in a couple of days? I also noticed that our complete dates for cornell are almost same, as i got my second complete last friday too. Gl to both of us.

User avatar
Pierrot
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Pierrot » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 pm

My CR2 changed from 1/20 to 1/25. Does that count as movement?

User avatar
md22
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby md22 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm

CR 1 2/11/13
CR 2 2/25/13

So nervous!!!

Allie
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Allie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Sitting on complete since 12/20. Not really expecting any love from these guys, but some movement would be nice either way :/

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby VeeD101 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:45 pm

tlsshin wrote:
VeeD101 wrote:
Xs20 wrote:Still sitting at 2nd Committee Review since 1/23 :|


1/25 for me :(

I went cr2 on jan 18, so i guess you will also see the movement in a couple of days? I also noticed that our complete dates for cornell are almost same, as i got my second complete last friday too. Gl to both of us.


Thanks you too! someone mentioned cornell may get back as son as 2 days after the second date change...so nervous/excited for tomorrow, probably over nothing :D

User avatar
wbrother
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby wbrother » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 am


User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby VeeD101 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:28 am


User avatar
megagnarley
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby megagnarley » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 am

Less scintillating than beerpong.

But has anyone had success negotiating schollies?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”