Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Crowing » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 pm

BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:Did anybody get the employment brochure that they said they were sending out in that email last week? I'm highly interested in this.


Anybody? No?


I did yesterday.

BigZuck
Posts: 10880
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby BigZuck » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Crowing wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:Did anybody get the employment brochure that they said they were sending out in that email last week? I'm highly interested in this.


Anybody? No?


I did yesterday.


Thanks! Did it say anything useful?

I was just wondering if mine got lost in the mail or something.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Checking in... Went complete today.

User avatar
North
Posts: 4043
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby North » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Just withdrew. Sunny, I told them to give the seat to you and they said lol, np breh.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby shntn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 pm

North wrote:Just withdrew. Sunny, I told them to give the seat to you and they said lol, np breh.

:lol:

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:05 pm

shntn wrote:
North wrote:Just withdrew. Sunny, I told them to give the seat to you and they said lol, np breh.

:lol:

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Crowing » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

BigZuck wrote:
Crowing wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:Did anybody get the employment brochure that they said they were sending out in that email last week? I'm highly interested in this.


Anybody? No?


I did yesterday.


Thanks! Did it say anything useful?

I was just wondering if mine got lost in the mail or something.


It seems like similar information from the black box but updated for a more recent year perhaps? It's c/o 2011 employment stuff and it's pretty detailed overall.

grassynome
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby grassynome » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 pm

shntn wrote:
North wrote:Just withdrew. Sunny, I told them to give the seat to you and they said lol, np breh.

:lol:

put in a good word for me :shock: hahaha

WhatOurBodiesAreFor
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby WhatOurBodiesAreFor » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 pm

IN!!! Pumped.

3.74/167. Submitted Nov 4

ETA the big black box does a good job of showing off how nice Southern gals are

User avatar
MarkinKansasCity
Posts: 11072
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 am

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby MarkinKansasCity » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm

WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:IN!!! Pumped.

3.74/167. Submitted Nov 4

ETA the big black box does a good job of showing off how nice Southern gals are


That's badass. Congrats! I'm hoping for mine. The mail is slow as fuck. When did yours show decision mailed?

WhatOurBodiesAreFor
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby WhatOurBodiesAreFor » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm

MarkinKansasCity wrote:
WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:IN!!! Pumped.

3.74/167. Submitted Nov 4

ETA the big black box does a good job of showing off how nice Southern gals are


That's badass. Congrats! I'm hoping for mine. The mail is slow as fuck. When did yours show decision mailed?


Thanks, bruh. And Jan 16

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Ramius » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:IN!!! Pumped.

3.74/167. Submitted Nov 4

ETA the big black box does a good job of showing off how nice Southern gals are


That's awesome, congrats! Makes me feel better about having the same mail date as you too!

User avatar
bluecouch
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bluecouch » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Just got the black box today after a decision mailed date of 1/16! And here I thought they had forgotten about me!

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby danitt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:34 pm

WHERE IS THE FEDEX GUY?!?!

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 pm

danitt wrote:WHERE IS THE FEDEX GUY?!?!

Oh, sorry, I called and told them that you wanted to give your spot to me. Whoops.

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby danitt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
danitt wrote:WHERE IS THE FEDEX GUY?!?!

Oh, sorry, I called and told them that you wanted to give your spot to me. Whoops.

You might still get it.....

NoChainz
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby NoChainz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm

danitt wrote:WHERE IS THE FEDEX GUY?!?!


Congrats, glad it worked out!!
Last edited by NoChainz on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mathais43
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby mathais43 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 pm

WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:IN!!! Pumped.

3.74/167. Submitted Nov 4

ETA the big black box does a good job of showing off how nice Southern gals are


Numbers twin here. Particularly excited about your decision. Congrats!

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby danitt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 pm

danitt wrote:WHERE IS THE FEDEX GUY?!?!

It caaaaaaame!!!!

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby shntn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 pm

danitt wrote:
danitt wrote:WHERE IS THE FEDEX GUY?!?!

It caaaaaaame!!!!

afijdsafil;adjsfkl;adjsfkl;asdjfkl;asd

WHAT??!?! BE MORE SPECIFIC SO I DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK

User avatar
teiswei
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby teiswei » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 pm

shntn wrote:
danitt wrote:
danitt wrote:WHERE IS THE FEDEX GUY?!?!

It caaaaaaame!!!!

afijdsafil;adjsfkl;adjsfkl;asdjfkl;asd

WHAT??!?! BE MORE SPECIFIC SO I DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK

He/she got accepted! It's on their LSN :D

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby shntn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Holy shitsnacks! Congrats, boo!!!!

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Ramius » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 am

Thank you Vandy for the MLK Jr. present!

fallingup
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby fallingup » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 am

Submitted 1/7, complete 1/10, so why is my status "In Process" on VULS??

User avatar
bluecouch
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Vanderbilt c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bluecouch » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:38 am

fallingup wrote:Submitted 1/7, complete 1/10, so why is my status "In Process" on VULS??


I think "Step In Process" is just the header, meaning "step in the review process. If your app is complete, it's under consideration. Mine never changed, ever, between being complete in early December and having a decision mailed in the middle of January.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackpi, dreamer_13, Google [Bot], jurisdoctor2020, potterotter, Tomthecat and 22 guests