Philosophizer wrote:BigZuck wrote:Philosophizer wrote:Greetings to my potential future classmates. I was accepted mid-December, but I have been negligent about posting.
As my only acceptance until yesterday, I have been envisioning myself in Nashville in the fall for about a month now. I received a call yesterday from UT Austin, and I am now faced with a decision. I doubt that I am going to hear anything from my reach schools (at least anything about $) at this point, so I think it will come down to these two.
Anyone in a similar situation care to share thoughts about the decision-making process?
How about: UT if you're from there and want to work in Texas, Vandy if you have ties to/want to work anywhere else?
I was hoping for something a bit more insightful, but thanks.
What kind of insights are you looking for? Both the schools you're considering are regional, so where you want to practice should be an important part of your decision...