Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
kickthebcket
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby kickthebcket » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:27 am

Anyone else apply yet? I'm ready to get accepted to my dream school. :)

ama004
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby ama004 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 am

kickthebcket wrote:Anyone else apply yet? I'm ready to get accepted to my dream school. :)


Not yet...my goal is to submit my application by the end of the month. I was waitlisted last cycle but I applied in February. Hopefully things turn out differently this year.

Didn't you also apply last cycle? Did you change your application at all?

kickthebcket
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby kickthebcket » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 pm

ama004 wrote:
kickthebcket wrote:Anyone else apply yet? I'm ready to get accepted to my dream school. :)


Not yet...my goal is to submit my application by the end of the month. I was waitlisted last cycle but I applied in February. Hopefully things turn out differently this year.

Didn't you also apply last cycle? Did you change your application at all?


I applied for the FT program last cycle. This is my third go-around with UMD, so I'm really hoping the PT program works out... it's the only school that I'm applying to, as it's the only place that I want to go. PM me your stats?

ama004
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby ama004 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 am

kickthebcket wrote:
ama004 wrote:
kickthebcket wrote:Anyone else apply yet? I'm ready to get accepted to my dream school. :)


Not yet...my goal is to submit my application by the end of the month. I was waitlisted last cycle but I applied in February. Hopefully things turn out differently this year.

Didn't you also apply last cycle? Did you change your application at all?


I applied for the FT program last cycle. This is my third go-around with UMD, so I'm really hoping the PT program works out... it's the only school that I'm applying to, as it's the only place that I want to go. PM me your stats?


PM sent...

kickthebcket
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby kickthebcket » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Application went complete today

ama004
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby ama004 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 am

kickthebcket wrote:Application went complete today


Nice--will you let me know when it goes in review? Thanks!

pret
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby pret » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Went in review today...

ama004
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby ama004 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 am

pret wrote:Went in review today...


Any update? I've been in review for 8 weeks...

pret
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby pret » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Just checked and realized my status changed to "In Review" yesterday for the second time. What does this mean? Did you get two "In Review" status'?

ama004
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby ama004 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:35 pm

pret wrote:Just checked and realized my status changed to "In Review" yesterday for the second time. What does this mean? Did you get two "In Review" status'?


Yup, I think I've gotten 4 at this point. From what I understand, it doesn't really mean anything.

kickthebcket
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby kickthebcket » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 am

decision made 12/14

notstevedoocy
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby notstevedoocy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

I started at UM Carey Law as an evening student and transferred to the day program at the end of my first year, so I guess that makes me a 3L here. If you have any questions about ANYTHING about what life is like here at Maryland as an evening student, day student, whatever, please don't hesitate to send em my way. I'm a straight shooter and nothing is off limits.

ama004
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby ama004 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Decision made 12/14...

ama004
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby ama004 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:01 pm

notstevedoocy wrote:I started at UM Carey Law as an evening student and transferred to the day program at the end of my first year, so I guess that makes me a 3L here. If you have any questions about ANYTHING about what life is like here at Maryland as an evening student, day student, whatever, please don't hesitate to send em my way. I'm a straight shooter and nothing is off limits.


Thanks notstevedoocy, Why did you transition to the full-time program? Did you leave your full-time job?

anjulidhiman
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: Maryland (part-time/evening) c/o 2017

Postby anjulidhiman » Wed May 08, 2013 12:04 pm

So do we know who all are attending the evening program this fall? I certainly am! :)




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw, dala77, JoshLyman13, jtn123, lillawyer2, Sawtooth, Smc1994 and 40 guests