Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm

mrizza wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Awaiting a johann tweet update...


Last week he tweeted around 1245 CST, week before that was 1045 CST. Still mindlessly checking for updates now though


Yes. I believe an update is coming in the next hour or so.
This is it. Too bad it's so early (827 PST for me) so I won't be able to drown my sorrow or celebrate my joy with alcohol.
Last edited by JayJones78 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bananasplit19
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby bananasplit19 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Too bad it's so early (827 PST for me) so I won't be able to drown my sorrow or celebrate my joy with alcohol.

I find this premise to be faulty.

User avatar
simplycatalina
Posts: 949
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby simplycatalina » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 pm

bananasplit19 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Too bad it's so early (827 PST for me) so I won't be able to drown my sorrow or celebrate my joy with alcohol.

I find this premise to be faulty.


+1

User avatar
uconjak
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby uconjak » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Its NEVER to early!

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 pm

uconjak wrote:Its NEVER to early!


I guess it's valid...
For now I can just count on coffee :oops:

My guess is T-90 minutes for an update

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Congratulations, you have all descended into the depths of madness.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Congratulations, you have all descended into the depths of madness.

Your mean.

User avatar
BlaqBella
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 am

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby BlaqBella » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Have some of you already started drinking in this thread? The spelling is horrendorous... :lol: :lol: :lol:

..yes, that was intentional. :mrgreen:

GL guys!!!

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby Cobretti » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Congratulations, you have all descended into the depths of madness.

The horror...

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 pm

mrizza wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Congratulations, you have all descended into the depths of madness.

The horror...


+1

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:40 pm

BlaqBella wrote:Have some of you already started drinking in this thread? The spelling is horrendorous... :lol: :lol: :lol:

..yes, that was intentional. :mrgreen:

GL guys!!!

Your dence


+1 to the luck, though.

bluegreen
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby bluegreen » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 pm

unless it's a pure typo or result of day drinking...this will matter in law school.
you're not your.
back to the madness.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:44 pm

bluegreen wrote:unless it's a pure typo or result of day drinking...this will matter in law school.
you're not your.
back to the madness.

Yeha Im way to drunk to spell right right now. Hopefullyl Im not to noticeible or my boss might get mad. LOL

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby Cobretti » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:45 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
BlaqBella wrote:Have some of you already started drinking in this thread? The spelling is horrendorous... :lol: :lol: :lol:

..yes, that was intentional. :mrgreen:

GL guys!!!

Your dence


+1 to the luck, though.

I'm lost, what does this have to do with asteroids

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:54 pm

shntn wrote:
bluegreen wrote:unless it's a pure typo or result of day drinking...this will matter in law school.
you're not your.
back to the madness.

Yeha Im way to drunk to spell right right now. Hopefullyl Im not to noticeible or my boss might get mad. LOL


That makes sense, you follow your avatar. One of my fav TV characters of all times

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
bluegreen wrote:unless it's a pure typo or result of day drinking...this will matter in law school.
you're not your.
back to the madness.

Yeha Im way to drunk to spell right right now. Hopefullyl Im not to noticeible or my boss might get mad. LOL


That makes sense, you follow your avatar. One of my fav TV characters of all times

A little Stoli and Bolli, breakfast of champs!

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:57 pm

shntn wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
bluegreen wrote:unless it's a pure typo or result of day drinking...this will matter in law school.
you're not your.
back to the madness.

Yeha Im way to drunk to spell right right now. Hopefullyl Im not to noticeible or my boss might get mad. LOL


That makes sense, you follow your avatar. One of my fav TV characters of all times

A little Stoli and Bolli, breakfast of champs!


Yes. I'm thinking I should make a liqure store run before the first tweet

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:58 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
Yes. I'm thinking I should make a liqure store run before the first tweet

Tweets are expected today? Well ay dios, best of luck to you all!

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:01 pm

shntn wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
Yes. I'm thinking I should make a liqure store run before the first tweet

Tweets are expected today? Well ay dios, best of luck to you all!


The rest of the AJD decisions are coming out today. a tweet is in the horizon 8)

User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby nsideirish » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Wonder if any ED-->held decisions are coming out today.

User avatar
Dmini7
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby Dmini7 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm

I keep refreshing this thread while in class hoping some sort of update has occurred. Man waiting to hear back from a law school is like a meth addict frantically trying to get some drugs.

I do not like this anxious feeling :(

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:58 pm

I feel like the thread is on a pre battle silence. I picture everyone as if we're on Zero Dark 30

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby Micdiddy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Dmini7 wrote:I keep refreshing this thread while in class hoping some sort of update has occurred. Man waiting to hear back from a law school is like a meth addict frantically trying to get some drugs.

I do not like this anxious feeling :(


I feel you, man. Every week is like, "They HAVE to get back to me this week..." then, mostly nothing.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 pm

JayJones78 wrote:I feel like the thread is on a pre battle silence. I picture everyone as if we're on Zero Dark 30

LOL

*In a little boy voice* "Johann? Johann?"

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:00 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:I feel like the thread is on a pre battle silence. I picture everyone as if we're on Zero Dark 30

LOL

*In a little boy voice* "Johann? Johann?"


I want to be in guy in the interrogation room.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”