Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
lt_universe
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby lt_universe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm

UMich11 wrote:
lt_universe wrote:
WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:
zoidberg86 wrote:I wasn't in the first wave (this morning) but my status checker just updated to 24 hours!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


Holy shit. Me too.

if we don't get the "youre in!" email but our status checker updated to 24 hours should we assume ding?!


Do they even send these out?

they did last tuesday

steakandchicken
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby steakandchicken » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm

ssanonymous wrote:I got DLS, but I'm almost certain that I didn't get in. I didn't interview with them which is basically an auto-rejection. Good luck everyone!


I didn't interview either and I got in the first wave today. Good luck!

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby shntn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:04 pm

ssanonymous wrote:I got DLS, but I'm almost certain that I didn't get in. I didn't interview with them which is basically an auto-rejection. Good luck everyone!

Not necessarily

User avatar
lt_universe
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby lt_universe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:04 pm

those of us with letters waiting have similar stats as far as i can tell... this does not bode well

wisteria
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 am

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby wisteria » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:04 pm

ssanonymous wrote:I got DLS, but I'm almost certain that I didn't get in. I didn't interview with them which is basically an auto-rejection. Good luck everyone!


Not necessary. A few people here reported acceptance without interviewing, I think.

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:05 pm

steakandchicken wrote:
ssanonymous wrote:I got DLS, but I'm almost certain that I didn't get in. I didn't interview with them which is basically an auto-rejection. Good luck everyone!


I didn't interview either and I got in the first wave today. Good luck!


I didn't interview and I was in the first round of acceptances

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby danitt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:05 pm

WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:
T20hopeful89 wrote:
aaaaaaand, still sitting at application complete, as of 10/26. Did you guys all interview?


I interviewed. Complete mid-November.


-

I do not have a good feeling about this.

I interviewed mid-October. Applied when they started accepting apps and am sitting on 12/4. It's ok NU. Just drop the hammer. No hard feelings.

UMich11
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby UMich11 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:05 pm

lt_universe wrote:
UMich11 wrote:
lt_universe wrote:
WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:[

if we don't get the "youre in!" email but our status checker updated to 24 hours should we assume ding?!


Do they even send these out?

they did last tuesday



Did anyone this morning get one of these before they accessed the Decision Letter Delivery System?

User avatar
lt_universe
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby lt_universe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Do they even send these out?[/quote]
they did last tuesday[/quote]


Did anyone this morning get one of these before they accessed the Decision Letter Delivery System?[/quote]
+1

User avatar
ssanonymous
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby ssanonymous » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Interesting. I thought it was some absurd stat out there on NU acceptances + interviews. Well, either way, I don't think I'm in.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby shntn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm

UMich11 wrote:Did anyone this morning get one of these before they accessed the Decision Letter Delivery System?

Not that I saw ITT

WhatOurBodiesAreFor
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby WhatOurBodiesAreFor » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Just to make sure, are people getting this message when they try to log on to see their decision letter:

"The information you entered does not match any of our records. Please verify that you have entered the correct ACES login information. If you feel that you have reached this message in error, please contact the Admissions Office."

?

User avatar
cwid1391
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby cwid1391 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 pm

WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:Just to make sure, are people getting this message when they try to log on to see their decision letter:

"The information you entered does not match any of our records. Please verify that you have entered the correct ACES login information. If you feel that you have reached this message in error, please contact the Admissions Office."

?


Yup.

User avatar
goden
Posts: 2275
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby goden » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Yes

User avatar
lt_universe
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby lt_universe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 pm

goden wrote:Yes


same

WhatOurBodiesAreFor
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby WhatOurBodiesAreFor » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm


steakandchicken
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby steakandchicken » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm

lt_universe wrote:
goden wrote:Yes


same


Mine worked about an hour after my status changed. Feel free to keep trying in the mean time, as I know how it helps with the crazies. And good luck to the 2nd wave. =D

User avatar
lt_universe
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby lt_universe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 pm

steakandchicken wrote:
lt_universe wrote:
goden wrote:Yes


same


Mine worked about an hour after my status changed. Feel free to keep trying in the mean time, as I know how it helps with the crazies. And good luck to the 2nd wave. =D

thanks for the info. did you receive an email prior saying you were in??

Gisney
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby Gisney » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 pm

danitt wrote:
WhatOurBodiesAreFor wrote:
T20hopeful89 wrote:
aaaaaaand, still sitting at application complete, as of 10/26. Did you guys all interview?


I interviewed. Complete mid-November.


-

I do not have a good feeling about this.

I interviewed mid-October. Applied when they started accepting apps and am sitting on 12/4. It's ok NU. Just drop the hammer. No hard feelings.


I am in the same boat except I interviewed mid-Nov but sitting on 12/14 complete date.

There 8 week schedule ends this week tho so hopefully we will hear by Friday if not today.....

Meh tho

ndel21
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby ndel21 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:19 pm

I got decision letter in 24 hours a few minutes ago... cant look at it, probably getting dinged since i was not in the early ones right?

User avatar
cwid1391
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby cwid1391 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm

ndel21 wrote:I got decision letter in 24 hours a few minutes ago... cant look at it, probably getting dinged since i was not in the early ones right?


Nobody's sure yet. Healthy mix of interviews and non-interviews. We'll know when the first person reports in about 30 minutes probably.

steakandchicken
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby steakandchicken » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm

lt_universe wrote:
steakandchicken wrote:
lt_universe wrote:
goden wrote:Yes


same


Mine worked about an hour after my status changed. Feel free to keep trying in the mean time, as I know how it helps with the crazies. And good luck to the 2nd wave. =D

thanks for the info. did you receive an email prior saying you were in??


Nope, just noticed my status changed at about noon. Came on TLS, acted like an idiot and someone gave me the link to check (https://www.law.northwestern.edu/form/A ... _Login.cfm) and then I tried to get in repeatedly until about 1:15 and then I was in. Still no email or anything like that.

T20hopeful89
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:26 am

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby T20hopeful89 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm

For those who have been accepted, did your status date ever change before your acceptance (similar to gtown, cornell, nyu, etc.) or was it just day of the decision letter?

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby shntn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 pm

T20hopeful89 wrote:For those who have been accepted, did your status date ever change before your acceptance (similar to gtown, cornell, nyu, etc.) or was it just day of the decision letter?

I don't think mine did.

User avatar
amsong
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: Northwestern Law C/O 2016 (2012-2013 Applicants)

Postby amsong » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Also DLS, not yet able to log in. Come on, NU.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carlos_danger, Exabot [Bot], kdonohue, Lawl_Schoolz, pkalltheway, Smc1994 and 38 guests