Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
zabava
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby zabava » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Omg, congrats to everyone getting in!

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby chickpea » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Congrats!!

User avatar
Jaqen
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby Jaqen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:54 pm


User avatar
yarsten
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby yarsten » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 pm



Nice.

However, I think it will definitely curve back around, gonna be a 174/3.8.

please.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby sinfiery » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Gratz everyone that got in!



Sup.

threonine
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby threonine » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:12 pm

thanks guys!! submitted early oct. i can't believe it!
Last edited by threonine on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kfischm1
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby kfischm1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Congrats everyone! :-)

(Though secretly envious and hating you all at the moment :-P )

User avatar
Eichörnchen
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby Eichörnchen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 pm

kfischm1 wrote:Congrats everyone! :-)

(Though secretly envious and hating you all at the moment :-P )

+1 :mrgreen:

User avatar
carboncopyx
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby carboncopyx » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Eichörnchen wrote:
kfischm1 wrote:Congrats everyone! :-)

(Though secretly envious and hating you all at the moment :-P )

+1 :mrgreen:

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9650
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby jbagelboy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Lets see some November applicant admits!

User avatar
Teflon_Don
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby Teflon_Don » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 pm

jbagelboy wrote:Lets see some November applicant admits!

User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby RSterling » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Teflon_Don wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Lets see some November applicant admits!


Woah, hold on. There are still some September folks who'd like to hear. Please don't give up on me stanford...

shakespeare
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby shakespeare » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:15 pm

How about mid/late October applicants? :)

User avatar
Eichörnchen
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby Eichörnchen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:21 pm

shakespeare wrote:How about mid/late October applicants? :)

Yes please.

haveahat
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby haveahat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:43 pm

In via phone call a few hours ago!

Submitted 10-11, 173/3.9x

User avatar
dcg2120
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby dcg2120 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Congrats everyone!

(secretly hoping that Stanford is using admissions timing to draw a giant penis on LSN)

(secretly hoping the penis intersects 177/3.7)

(overtly hoping Dean Deal doesn't read TLS)

User avatar
yarsten
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby yarsten » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm

RSterling wrote:
Teflon_Don wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Lets see some November applicant admits!


Woah, hold on. There are still some September folks who'd like to hear. Please don't give up on me stanford...


+1
submitted for review since 9/18. Getting worried...

User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby RSterling » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

yarsten wrote:
RSterling wrote:
Teflon_Don wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Lets see some November applicant admits!


Woah, hold on. There are still some September folks who'd like to hear. Please don't give up on me stanford...


+1
submitted for review since 9/18. Getting worried...


Your numbers and the fact that Harvard wanted you is giving me hope.

eph
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby eph » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:17 pm

In. Wow.

User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby RSterling » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm

eph wrote:In. Wow.


Congrats! Did you just get the call or did you get a while ago?

weareyoung16
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby weareyoung16 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:29 pm

In. Got the call around 1pm.

Submitted late October, 172/3.8x, URM.

amonthofsundays
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby amonthofsundays » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 pm

A big congrats to all who have been accepted. Makes me wonder though. Given that we only have less than 10 admits reflected on LSN and about that much here in this thread, how many people do you think have the numbers to get into SLS but don't know of or don't use LSN and TLS ?

wisteria
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby wisteria » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:33 pm

weareyoung16 wrote:In. Got the call around 1pm.

Submitted late October, 172/3.8x, URM.


Congratulations!

User avatar
amsong
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby amsong » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:35 pm

amonthofsundays wrote:A big congrats to all who have been accepted. Makes me wonder though. Given that we only have less than 10 admits reflected on LSN and about that much here in this thread, how many people do you think have the numbers to get into SLS but don't know of or don't use LSN and TLS ?


I'm going with zero people, so that there's still room for me. And by "me", I mean "my below 25th GPA".

User avatar
trojandave
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby trojandave » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 pm

amsong wrote:
amonthofsundays wrote:A big congrats to all who have been accepted. Makes me wonder though. Given that we only have less than 10 admits reflected on LSN and about that much here in this thread, how many people do you think have the numbers to get into SLS but don't know of or don't use LSN and TLS ?


I'm going with zero people, so that there's still room for me. And by "me", I mean "my below 25th GPA".


By "me" you mean "we" and I agree with you completely. Come on Farm!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin, christinaxcarrie, cyclawps, JazzyMac, JoshLyman13, Keilz, metaxerox88, pandaaa, sovogue, uhwrestler, wajdicm and 29 guests