Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9646
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby jbagelboy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

jselson wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:DLS.


You got a better shot than most of getting off the WL, jbb!


thank you! but just out of curiosity, what makes you say that?

User avatar
jselson
Posts: 6337
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby jselson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:51 pm

jbagelboy wrote:
jselson wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:DLS.


You got a better shot than most of getting off the WL, jbb!


thank you! but just out of curiosity, what makes you say that?


Cos you're a cool as h*ck poster.

User avatar
scoutmaster
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby scoutmaster » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:52 pm

i feel like as long as ccopy is still alive not hearing anything is a good thing...?

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby helix23 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:53 pm

jbagelboy wrote:Waitlisted. Can't believe it. They say it so bizarrely.. please confirm your social, then something like "we have sent you a letter requesting that you keep a place on our waitlist." Needless to stay, I'll be staying on.

You with me helix? Columbia w/ SLS WL?


Almost. Columbia w/ HLS+SLS WL

User avatar
Jaqen
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby Jaqen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:03 pm

scoutmaster wrote:i feel like as long as ccopy is still alive not hearing anything is a good thing...?


I want to believe.

User avatar
jselson
Posts: 6337
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby jselson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Gonna do a 'who's still around?' post at 5 PST.

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9646
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby jbagelboy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:17 pm

helix23 wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Waitlisted. Can't believe it. They say it so bizarrely.. please confirm your social, then something like "we have sent you a letter requesting that you keep a place on our waitlist." Needless to stay, I'll be staying on.

You with me helix? Columbia w/ SLS WL?


Almost. Columbia w/ HLS+SLS WL


oh. well aren't you a snob :) JK. will you be at cls on monday? I went to NYU today and it was so beautiful. This is quite possibly turning into the biggest decision I've ever made. UG I just went with gut!

conclusion: time to make a choosing an LS thread

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby helix23 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 pm

jbagelboy wrote:
helix23 wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Waitlisted. Can't believe it. They say it so bizarrely.. please confirm your social, then something like "we have sent you a letter requesting that you keep a place on our waitlist." Needless to stay, I'll be staying on.

You with me helix? Columbia w/ SLS WL?


Almost. Columbia w/ HLS+SLS WL


oh. well aren't you a snob :) JK. will you be at cls on monday? I went to NYU today and it was so beautiful. This is quite possibly turning into the biggest decision I've ever made. UG I just went with gut!

conclusion: time to make a choosing an LS thread


pm'ed

feelingood
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby feelingood » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 pm

helix23 wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:Waitlisted. Can't believe it. They say it so bizarrely.. please confirm your social, then something like "we have sent you a letter requesting that you keep a place on our waitlist." Needless to stay, I'll be staying on.

You with me helix? Columbia w/ SLS WL?


Almost. Columbia w/ HLS+SLS WL



+1. I haven't been WL'd or DLS'd at SLS yet (but I'm like 90% sure it's going to happen), and got my yale rejection last week haha

User avatar
jselson
Posts: 6337
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby jselson » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Okay, so who's left? Me, carbon, feelingood ...

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby chickpea » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 pm

still here, somehow.

User avatar
ajclark1992
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby ajclark1992 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Ain't heard nothin'

User avatar
TripTrip
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby TripTrip » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Me too.

I think there's more of us than we think.

levin892
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby levin892 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Nothing on my end.

User avatar
elterrible78
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:09 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby elterrible78 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Not a word here.

User avatar
TripTrip
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby TripTrip » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm

elterrible78 wrote:Not a word here.

I'm pretty sure we're having the exact same cycle, except you got CCN and I didn't.

User avatar
joshhoward
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:07 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby joshhoward » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm

just silence for me.

User avatar
Jaqen
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby Jaqen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm

kingabraham3 wrote:just silence for me.


Same.

arrggg
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby arrggg » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Still here as well...

User avatar
cws277
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby cws277 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:17 pm

I am also alive.

User avatar
beepboopbeep
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby beepboopbeep » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:18 pm

+1.

User avatar
mickeysevenn
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby mickeysevenn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:18 pm

not. one. word.

mambar
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby mambar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Alive

MAHamlin
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby MAHamlin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Still alive (for now...)

TrustInMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Stanford C/O 2016 Applicants Thread

Postby TrustInMusic » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Next week is going to be interesting




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addie1412, alex114, Assasindowntheavenue, Baidu [Spider], chili_davis, curry1, guybourdin, joezze, jtawil, laowhynot109, lawcapture, mccracal, NotAGolfer, pandaaa, Pugnax, Sawtooth and 36 guests