Buffalo c/o 2016 applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
northwood

Re: Buffalo c/o 2016 applicants

Postby northwood » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 pm

simplythebest wrote:What is the cost of renting a place off campus? Is the area expensive? Above or below $600/month?

depends where you live. If you live near south campus you can get one for less than 600,and if you get a roommate, you can live quite well for that price

if you live near north campus ( where the law school is ) you can plan on paying$800 month plus utilities for a 1bdrm apt. On campus housing is around a grand I think.

simplythebest

Re: Buffalo c/o 2016 applicants

Postby simplythebest » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:13 pm

northwood wrote:
simplythebest wrote:What is the cost of renting a place off campus? Is the area expensive? Above or below $600/month?

depends where you live. If you live near south campus you can get one for less than 600,and if you get a roommate, you can live quite well for that price

if you live near north campus ( where the law school is ) you can plan on paying$800 month plus utilities for a 1bdrm apt. On campus housing is around a grand I think.

What about a 2 bdrm apt if I rent one room from someone else? And thanks for the info...

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”