Buffalo c/o 2016 applicants Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
northwood

Platinum

Re: Buffalo c/o 2016 applicants

Post by northwood » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 pm

simplythebest wrote:What is the cost of renting a place off campus? Is the area expensive? Above or below $600/month?
depends where you live. If you live near south campus you can get one for less than 600,and if you get a roommate, you can live quite well for that price

if you live near north campus ( where the law school is ) you can plan on paying$800 month plus utilities for a 1bdrm apt. On campus housing is around a grand I think.

simplythebest

New

Re: Buffalo c/o 2016 applicants

Post by simplythebest » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:13 pm

northwood wrote:
simplythebest wrote:What is the cost of renting a place off campus? Is the area expensive? Above or below $600/month?
depends where you live. If you live near south campus you can get one for less than 600,and if you get a roommate, you can live quite well for that price

if you live near north campus ( where the law school is ) you can plan on paying$800 month plus utilities for a 1bdrm apt. On campus housing is around a grand I think.
What about a 2 bdrm apt if I rent one room from someone else? And thanks for the info...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”