Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Audeamus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Lar-ties wrote:
Audeamus wrote:ding. not surprised. complete early Jan. below median LSAT and below 25% GPA. good luck to those still waiting!!


Just now?


email arrived at 3:18pm

MacB
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby MacB » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 pm

This is not the kind of movement we were hoping for. :( Sorry to hear, man.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Audeamus wrote:ding. not surprised. complete early Jan. below median LSAT and below 25% GPA. good luck to those still waiting!!


Sorry to hear. No hold?

User avatar
Lar-ties
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Lar-ties » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Audeamus wrote:
Lar-ties wrote:
Audeamus wrote:ding. not surprised. complete early Jan. below median LSAT and below 25% GPA. good luck to those still waiting!!


Just now?


email arrived at 3:18pm


Sorry bud. Post-JS1?

User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Audeamus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 pm

helix23 wrote:
Audeamus wrote:ding. not surprised. complete early Jan. below median LSAT and below 25% GPA. good luck to those still waiting!!


Sorry to hear. No hold?


No hold. TBH, although part of me is disappointed, I expected the rejection and am happy that it came sooner rather than later.

lak90
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby lak90 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Audeamus wrote:
helix23 wrote:
Audeamus wrote:ding. not surprised. complete early Jan. below median LSAT and below 25% GPA. good luck to those still waiting!!


Sorry to hear. No hold?


No hold. TBH, although part of me is disappointed, I expected the rejection and am happy that it came sooner rather than later.



That's a good way to think

User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Audeamus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 pm

lak90 wrote:
Audeamus wrote:
helix23 wrote:
Audeamus wrote:ding. not surprised. complete early Jan. below median LSAT and below 25% GPA. good luck to those still waiting!!


Sorry to hear. No hold?


No hold. TBH, although part of me is disappointed, I expected the rejection and am happy that it came sooner rather than later.



That's a good way to think


I'm fortunate to already be accepted to schools that I am more than happy to attend. Helps the dings go down easier :D

User avatar
beepboopbeep
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby beepboopbeep » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Just got hold notification. Complete mid-Jan.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 pm

beepboopbeep wrote:Just got hold notification. Complete mid-Jan.


join us in the hold thread http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=201914

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9653
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby jbagelboy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm

beepboopbeep wrote:Just got hold notification. Complete mid-Jan.


congrats! we are a noble company.

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Holds and dings today

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Welcome Beep. You are amongst legends now.

User avatar
Lar-ties
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Lar-ties » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:57 pm

az21833 wrote:Welcome Beep. You are amongst legends now.


JS2s at 4pm

eyfl
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:28 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby eyfl » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Just got the "held" email. While JS1 would be 1000 times sweeter, I'll take that over a rejection :wink:

Completed end of January.

sc-123
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby sc-123 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 pm

dingdingdingdingding. complete early january, radio silence since then. take your stupid application fee and begone from my compulsive status checking.

User avatar
beepboopbeep
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby beepboopbeep » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 pm

jbagelboy wrote:
beepboopbeep wrote:Just got hold notification. Complete mid-Jan.


congrats! we are a noble company.


Th...thanks?

I actually have no idea what it means, despite the blog post linked in the other thread.

User avatar
ph5354a
Posts: 1599
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby ph5354a » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:08 pm

beepboopbeep wrote:
I actually have no idea what it means, despite the blog post linked in the other thread.


It means that the most likely outcome is a WL, while the lucky few will get a JS1/JS2 in April, or off the WL and the unlucky few will get dinged in April.

ETA: Conclusions drawn from the info on page 16 of the Hold thread.

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9653
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby jbagelboy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Lar-ties wrote:
az21833 wrote:Welcome Beep. You are amongst legends now.


JS2s at 4pm


andd...... no :(

spyder11
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby spyder11 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Just got held. Had KB1 interview on 2/13.

User avatar
wert3813
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby wert3813 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:37 pm

spyder11 wrote:Just got held. Had KB1 interview on 2/13.


JUST got held?

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:39 pm

spyder11 wrote:Just got held. Had KB1 interview on 2/13.


hit up the Held thread and fill out the google doc. thanks in advance.

User avatar
Lar-ties
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Lar-ties » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:40 pm

spyder11 wrote:Just got held. Had KB1 interview on 2/13.


Sorry to hear it - at least they are making their way through more recent JS/KB1s?

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:46 pm

The held ranks continue to grow

User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Audeamus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Lar-ties wrote:
Audeamus wrote:
Lar-ties wrote:
Audeamus wrote:ding. not surprised. complete early Jan. below median LSAT and below 25% GPA. good luck to those still waiting!!


Just now?


email arrived at 3:18pm


Sorry bud. Post-JS1?


pre

User avatar
dnptan
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby dnptan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Admissions office closed now? (5pm EST). Can I breathe a sigh of relief that I didn't get any e-mail?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], henryyou and 5 guests