Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
wert3813
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby wert3813 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

applemaroon wrote:JS1 this morning.

The system won't let me select any of the sessions because you can't book that far in advance?? Did anyone encounter this problem?


bbsg wrote:JS1!



Congrats to both! Nice to see movement!

matrim
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby matrim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

applemaroon wrote:JS1 this morning.

The system won't let me select any of the sessions because you can't book that far in advance?? Did anyone encounter this problem?


and bbsg...when did you go complete?

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:20 pm

wert3813 wrote:
applemaroon wrote:JS1 this morning.

The system won't let me select any of the sessions because you can't book that far in advance?? Did anyone encounter this problem?


bbsg wrote:JS1!



Congrats to both! Nice to see movement!

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby applemaroon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:23 pm

matrim wrote:
applemaroon wrote:JS1 this morning.

The system won't let me select any of the sessions because you can't book that far in advance?? Did anyone encounter this problem?


and bbsg...when did you go complete?


1/24

User avatar
broadstreet11
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby broadstreet11 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:10 pm

I assume these are all fresh JS1s? No post-hold JS1s yet?

arrggg
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby arrggg » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Waiting for the JS2 is worse than waiting for the JS1. I had given up hope on Harvard until the JS1, and now I'm going nuts waiting. I suppose there's no true despair without hope...

User avatar
trojandave
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby trojandave » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm

arrggg wrote:Waiting for the JS2 is worse than waiting for the JS1. I had given up hope on Harvard until the JS1, and now I'm going nuts waiting. I suppose there's no true despair without hope...


Your name is so fitting for this post

User avatar
Eli
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Eli » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:33 pm

JS1 by email this morning. (Did NOT see that coming, btw..) Sadly there are no interview slots open in the system other than one available in half an hour - not long enough to curl my hair :wink:

Otherwise it looks like the only other times start March 24th. :? Thanks a lot, Spring Break.

User avatar
broadstreet11
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby broadstreet11 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Eli wrote:JS1 by email this morning. (Did NOT see that coming, btw..) Sadly there are no interview slots open in the system other than one available in half an hour - not long enough to curl my hair :wink:

Otherwise it looks like the only other times start March 24th. :? Thanks a lot, Spring Break.


Congrats! When were you complete? Mind sharing stats?

User avatar
Eli
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Eli » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 pm

applemaroon wrote:
Wormfather wrote:
applemaroon wrote:JS1 this morning.

The system won't let me select any of the sessions because you can't book that far in advance?? Did anyone encounter this problem?


Grats!!!


lol thanks! But seriously, what do I do??


Edit: I can't read. You were right. I just called them and you can only book two weeks in advance (to the minute). So if you wait a while today, word on the street is the 3/27 afternoon slots will open up and you can book it then if you like. hth
Last edited by Eli on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Eli
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Eli » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 pm

broadstreet11 wrote:
Eli wrote:JS1 by email this morning. (Did NOT see that coming, btw..) Sadly there are no interview slots open in the system other than one available in half an hour - not long enough to curl my hair :wink:

Otherwise it looks like the only other times start March 24th. :? Thanks a lot, Spring Break.


Congrats! When were you complete? Mind sharing stats?


Haha, I'm totally monopolizing this page :wink:

Edit: Complete 3/7, not 2/7
3,97 + 169 (Feb retake 174)
Last edited by Eli on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrim
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby matrim » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Eli are you a late Jan complete date?

User avatar
Eli
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Eli » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:49 pm

matrim wrote:Eli are you a late Jan complete date?


No, I went complete a week ago.

GertrudeR
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby GertrudeR » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Time for mid-January completes to give up hope?

User avatar
ph5354a
Posts: 1599
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby ph5354a » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 pm

GertrudeR wrote:Time for mid-January completes to give up hope?


:cry: :cry: :cry:

Expectations adjusted to: Happy with WL.

User avatar
wert3813
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby wert3813 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:58 pm

GertrudeR wrote:Time for mid-January completes to give up hope?


Nah. People with complete dates well after me got JS1s well before me. Hang in there, it happens all the time.

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby applemaroon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 pm

harvardboy24 wrote:
applemaroon wrote:
Wormfather wrote:
applemaroon wrote:JS1 this morning.

The system won't let me select any of the sessions because you can't book that far in advance?? Did anyone encounter this problem?


Grats!!!


lol thanks! But seriously, what do I do??


i had this- call the admissions office, and they'll set it up for you


Thanks! Freaking out officially begins.

bbsg
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby bbsg » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:39 pm

matrim wrote:
applemaroon wrote:JS1 this morning.

The system won't let me select any of the sessions because you can't book that far in advance?? Did anyone encounter this problem?


and bbsg...when did you go complete?


1/24

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:44 pm

congrats APPLE - i told you!!!

any post hold movement today or all fresh?

User avatar
applemaroon
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby applemaroon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:57 pm

az21833 wrote:congrats APPLE - i told you!!!

any post hold movement today or all fresh?


Aw thanks az! :D :D

User avatar
rehsalt
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby rehsalt » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Eli wrote:Otherwise it looks like the only other times start March 24th. :? Thanks a lot, Spring Break.
Admissions is closed during spring break? How awful. :(

User avatar
sabanist
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby sabanist » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:51 pm

How dare our overlords vacation :lol:

Congrats to the JS1s today. Here's hoping for more movement soon and a happy admissions staff after the break.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of JS2s go out before they all take off.

Anonymous4444
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Anonymous4444 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 pm

seems like its all fresh today no holds had movement...

khaleesi
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:13 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby khaleesi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 pm

sabanist wrote:How dare our overlords vacation :lol:

Congrats to the JS1s today. Here's hoping for more movement soon and a happy admissions staff after the break.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of JS2s go out before they all take off.


Ugh don't get my hopes up =(

amonthofsundays
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby amonthofsundays » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:39 pm

So is 5-6pm EST the magic hour for JS2s?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], carlos_danger, DoYouEvenTLS, Purple Post It Note, uhwrestler and 10 guests