Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Eichörnchen
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Eichörnchen » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:51 pm

JS1s already? I feel like this cycle has officially started. Omigod omigod omigod.

Image

User avatar
facile princeps
Posts: 421
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby facile princeps » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Eichörnchen wrote:JS1s already? I feel like this cycle has officially started. Omigod omigod omigod.

Image

:lol:

hopeful16
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby hopeful16 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 pm

thanks Lavitz you too!

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby bernaldiaz » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 pm

How long do JS/KB/JR rounds usually last? I remember they were sent out somewhat in batches, at least towards the end of next cycle. Does that pertain to the beginning of the cycle?

User avatar
Doorkeeper
Posts: 4872
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Doorkeeper » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46 am

For the sake of your mental health, step away from this thread after you see a JS1 announced. Constantly checking back here will not make you feel any better.

User avatar
Mdenis1
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Mdenis1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:24 am

titansfan wrote:Just got an interview invite via email. Looks like interviews begin the morning of November 5. Also, I had trouble filling out the appointment form on Firefox, but the site worked fine on Explorer.


Congrats! Good luck for the interview :)
Last edited by Mdenis1 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mdenis1
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Mdenis1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:26 am

Lavitz wrote:I need to start checking my e-mail before responding...

JS1 :shock:

Numbers etc. in profile


congrats to you as well... You deserve it with your numbers :)

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 am

Doorkeeper wrote:For the sake of your mental health, step away from this thread after you see a JS1 announced. Constantly checking back here will not make you feel any better.


This. Although I can't bring myself to follow your advice.

JedBartlett
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JedBartlett » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 am

WhiteyCakes wrote:
Doorkeeper wrote:For the sake of your mental health, step away from this thread after you see a JS1 announced. Constantly checking back here will not make you feel any better.


This. Although I can't bring myself to follow your advice.


Same. Both my numbers are above median too so if I don't get the chance to interview I'll feel pretty bad :*(.

Good luck Whitey!

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:57 am

JedBartlett wrote:
WhiteyCakes wrote:
Doorkeeper wrote:For the sake of your mental health, step away from this thread after you see a JS1 announced. Constantly checking back here will not make you feel any better.


This. Although I can't bring myself to follow your advice.


Same. Both my numbers are above median too so if I don't get the chance to interview I'll feel pretty bad :*(.

Good luck Whitey!


Thanks same to you...I'm almost certainly in WL territory, but if you're above both medians you should be fine.

JedBartlett
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JedBartlett » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 am

WhiteyCakes wrote:
JedBartlett wrote:
WhiteyCakes wrote:
Doorkeeper wrote:For the sake of your mental health, step away from this thread after you see a JS1 announced. Constantly checking back here will not make you feel any better.


This. Although I can't bring myself to follow your advice.


Same. Both my numbers are above median too so if I don't get the chance to interview I'll feel pretty bad :*(.

Good luck Whitey!


Thanks same to you...I'm almost certainly in WL territory, but if you're above both medians you should be fine.


The *should* part makes it more stressful, because it suggests that if I do not get an interview I messed up in some major way. Thanks my man.

lawschoolboundfuture
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby lawschoolboundfuture » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:42 pm

If you applied soon after it opened, should you have gotten the interview notice. I havent heard yet and am wondering if that means I wont get it.

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:45 pm

lawschoolboundfuture wrote:If you applied soon after it opened, should you have gotten the interview notice. I havent heard yet and am wondering if that means I wont get it.


It seems like very few people have been invited to interview so far. Stay patient

User avatar
Yukos
Posts: 1774
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Yukos » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

lawschoolboundfuture wrote:If you applied soon after it opened, should you have gotten the interview notice. I havent heard yet and am wondering if that means I wont get it.


There's people ITT who have near-lock numbers who haven't received invites yet, so I'd chill out for now. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

JedBartlett
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JedBartlett » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Yukos wrote:
lawschoolboundfuture wrote:If you applied soon after it opened, should you have gotten the interview notice. I havent heard yet and am wondering if that means I wont get it.


There's people ITT who have near-lock numbers who haven't received invites yet, so I'd chill out for now. At least that's what I keep telling myself...


Yeah we should chill. I will be worried, however, if another wave of interview invites comes out and I don't get one of those.

User avatar
roflmaozedong
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby roflmaozedong » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Agh. Between this and hearing back from TFA sometime tonight, I'm just a walking ball of stress.

User avatar
lsatprepguy
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby lsatprepguy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm

im a patient person, but this is tough lol

VasaVasori
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Post removed..

Postby VasaVasori » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Post removed..
Last edited by VasaVasori on Fri May 08, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby helix23 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Everyone prepare for the wave of check-ins.

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Lavitz » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Mdenis1 wrote:
Lavitz wrote:I need to start checking my e-mail before responding...

JS1 :shock:

Numbers etc. in profile


congrats to you as well... You deserve it with your numbers :)

Thanks :)

helix23 wrote:Everyone prepare for the wave of check-ins.

Bracing myself.

User avatar
sabanist
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby sabanist » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 pm

helix23 wrote:Everyone prepare for the wave of check-ins.

/cough
:)

JedBartlett
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JedBartlett » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Think we will get another round of interview invites tomorrow or no?!

one_by_one
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby one_by_one » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Good luck to the JS1's!

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby shntn » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Well shit.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Harvard c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby helix23 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:02 pm

sabanist wrote:
helix23 wrote:Everyone prepare for the wave of check-ins.

/cough
:)


and my chances of admission just went down.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw, dala77 and 4 guests