Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
rickgrimes69
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby rickgrimes69 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:36 pm

...
Last edited by rickgrimes69 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ALgooner
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:23 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby ALgooner » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:39 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:In, via email this morning! :D


Congrats! What was your complete date?

BigZuck
Posts: 10872
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby BigZuck » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm

.
Last edited by BigZuck on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

YLSer2000
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby YLSer2000 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

deleted

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby PRgradBYU » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm

ALgooner wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:In, via email this morning! :D


Congrats! What was your complete date?


Thanks! I went complete on February 15th.

User avatar
JXander
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JXander » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:
ALgooner wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:In, via email this morning! :D


Congrats! What was your complete date?


Thanks! I went complete on February 15th.

Congrats and thank you!

User avatar
Dmini7
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Dmini7 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:In, via email this morning! :D


Grats PRgrad :). I guess I was not in your group. Looks like bad news is on the way for me. Oh well, it was a reach.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Dmini7 wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:In, via email this morning! :D


Grats PRgrad :). I guess I was not in your group. Looks like bad news is on the way for me. Oh well, it was a reach.


Congrats!!
Still complete as of 1/18 but not really expecting anything

User avatar
thatgumyoulike
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby thatgumyoulike » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Also in via email this morning!

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby PRgradBYU » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Thanks everyone! I wouldn't give up hope too soon, Dmini7 and JayJones78. It's not like this was the last wave of acceptances for the cycle!

User avatar
Jaqen
Posts: 949
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Jaqen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Nice little wave here. Grats everyone!

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:14 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:Thanks everyone! I wouldn't give up hope too soon, Dmini7 and JayJones78. It's not like this was the last wave of acceptances for the cycle!


If Cornell WL me or accepts me ill probably have a minor (read: extreme) heart attack

User avatar
JXander
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JXander » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 pm

JayJones78 wrote:If Cornell WL me or accepts me ill probably have a minor (read: extreme) heart attack

+1

I nearly called 911 when I got my UVA email.

User avatar
Rlabo
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Rlabo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Rlabo on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:26 pm

JXander wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:If Cornell WL me or accepts me ill probably have a minor (read: extreme) heart attack

+1

I nearly called 911 when I got my UVA email.


:D
With my #s I really don't see any love happening. But perhaps like Ann Hathaway in the oscars, I too will say: it came true

User avatar
DaRascal
Posts: 1854
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby DaRascal » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:Thanks everyone! I wouldn't give up hope too soon, Dmini7 and JayJones78. It's not like this was the last wave of acceptances for the cycle!


If Cornell accepts me ill probably have a minor (read: extreme) heart attack


I'd be extremely happy too! I just want to get into any T14. :cry:

icanbeohyes
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby icanbeohyes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Is anyone still sitting on a December complete date? I'm pretty sure I'm rejected but just curious!

gravitygravity
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby gravitygravity » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am

...
Last edited by gravitygravity on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
smdpnp
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby smdpnp » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:37 am

gravitygravity wrote:They're all fairly different schools. Rankings aren't everything; fit is important too. I understand that T-14 seems like an important distinction, but try to remember that just because you attend a school with a certain ranking does not mean you'll be happy there.

Voice of reason. Listen to this guy.

User avatar
JXander
Posts: 960
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby JXander » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:14 am

gravitygravity wrote:They're all fairly different schools. Rankings aren't everything; fit is important too. I understand that T-14 seems like an important distinction, but try to remember that just because you attend a school with a certain ranking does not mean you'll be happy there.

Certainly, but I think JayJones and I are just referring to the utter shock we will experience should we be admitted because of our incredibly low numbers.

KLewi3790
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby KLewi3790 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:35 am

So if our status was updated yesterday but we weren't apart of the email wave of acceptances yesterday morning, should we be worried? I feel like the answer is yes.....

LRGhost
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby LRGhost » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 am

KLewi3790 wrote:So if our status was updated yesterday but we weren't apart of the email wave of acceptances yesterday morning, should we be worried? I feel like the answer is yes.....


Were those people UR2 or UR1?

KLewi3790
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby KLewi3790 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 am

LRGhost wrote:
KLewi3790 wrote:So if our status was updated yesterday but we weren't apart of the email wave of acceptances yesterday morning, should we be worried? I feel like the answer is yes.....


Were those people UR2 or UR1?



Yesterdays update was my 2nd or third...

I submitted early January, went complete early February (2/1). Updated on 2/28 and then yesterday, 3/12.

I'm worried... :/

LRGhost
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby LRGhost » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:54 am

KLewi3790 wrote:
LRGhost wrote:
KLewi3790 wrote:So if our status was updated yesterday but we weren't apart of the email wave of acceptances yesterday morning, should we be worried? I feel like the answer is yes.....


Were those people UR2 or UR1?



Yesterdays update was my 2nd or third...

I submitted early January, went complete early February (2/1). Updated on 2/28 and then yesterday, 3/12.

I'm worried... :/


I think that's a typical schedule. I don't know if anyone who was admitted yesterday went Complete -> UR -> UR -> Decision or if they only had one UR, though.

User avatar
Homelandsagreatshow
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Homelandsagreatshow » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:57 am

Dinged :'( no surprise. Median LSAT, under 25th GPA




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AJ1010, Blue664, Exabot [Bot], Ferrisjso, staypuff and 22 guests