pedestrian wrote:enjoyddyy wrote:pedestrian wrote:So... I was not invited to apply for merit $, but I've been meaning to beg for some with a very nice LOCI and a few offers from other schools. Should I:
a) move fast, before they run out of money
b) wait for all of this to blow over
c) give up
Not to discourage you, but I was in your position and I shoot them an email asking to be considered. Dean was nice and replied that the Scholarship Committee would consider me, which got my hopes up, but only to find out this morning that they are unable to offer any.
Ah, well that is a little disheartening. I suppose that I should move though if I want to be considered at all. Did you include other offers in your email?
Thanks for your help!
I did, $120,000 from USC, and I also said if they could offer me more than half of that and I would put down my deposit right away. I wasn't expecting much from them, but nothing to offer still comes as a disappointment.