Jacq2212 wrote:I didn't submit any of my applications until December 25th, should I consider an LOCI or wait awhile still? Also, is it typical to only send an LOCI to one school. I applied to over 7 schools and don't want to get stuck with each of them thinking I would rather go to a different school, but I am not committed to early decision on any of them because of financing. Any suggestions?
Wait a little on the LOCI. I believe that it is common to send LOCI to a number of schools based on how close you are to their medians.
If you don't hear back from the schools within a month or six weeks, send in the LOCI.