Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
gingerbreadsmouse
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby gingerbreadsmouse » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:03 pm

KanyeShrug wrote:
gingerbreadsmouse wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
dproduct wrote:Jan 15 update... SURVIVED. Good luck to everyone today.

+1


+2 ! Whew


+3

Image


hahahahahaha DYING at work, stop it

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby KanyeShrug » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:18 pm

gingerbreadsmouse wrote:stop it



Image


I will not cease until I get a maize flashdrive (or whatever they give you).

User avatar
wert3813
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby wert3813 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 pm

In. Mostly just because this thread seems awesome (also because I applied).

User avatar
zoidberg86
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby zoidberg86 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 pm

wert3813 wrote:In. Mostly just because this thread seems awesome (also because I applied).


Congrats!

User avatar
UnamSanctam
Posts: 7159
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby UnamSanctam » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 pm

wert3813 wrote:In. Mostly just because this thread seems awesome (also because I applied).


Not sure if in means in for the thread or in at Michigan, but context makes me think former.

User avatar
wert3813
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby wert3813 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 pm

UnamSanctam wrote:
wert3813 wrote:In. Mostly just because this thread seems awesome (also because I applied).


Not sure if in means in for the thread or in at Michigan, but context makes me think former.


Ah sorry. In the thread. Applied to Michigan.

I was confused why I was being congratulated on applying.

BigZuck
Posts: 10852
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby BigZuck » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 pm

wert3813 wrote:
UnamSanctam wrote:
wert3813 wrote:In. Mostly just because this thread seems awesome (also because I applied).


Not sure if in means in for the thread or in at Michigan, but context makes me think former.


Ah sorry. In the thread. Applied to Michigan.

I was confused why I was being congratulated on applying.


Congrats!

User avatar
twinkletoes16
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby twinkletoes16 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm

BigZuck wrote:
wert3813 wrote:
UnamSanctam wrote:
wert3813 wrote:In. Mostly just because this thread seems awesome (also because I applied).


Not sure if in means in for the thread or in at Michigan, but context makes me think former.


Ah sorry. In the thread. Applied to Michigan.

I was confused why I was being congratulated on applying.


Congrats!



+1 I like your sass now. I guess I like it when it's not directed at me :lol:

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby az21833 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:55 pm

well done Wert, killed it. lol

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby KanyeShrug » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Anybody get a decision today?

User avatar
Callous135
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby Callous135 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 pm

I was rejected today. Good luck to everyone else.

flops89
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby flops89 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Callous135 wrote:I was rejected today. Good luck to everyone else.


Via status checker?

JesusChrist
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby JesusChrist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Callous135 wrote:I was rejected today. Good luck to everyone else.


oh wow, I kinda thought today would be a day off for the admissions office.

User avatar
Callous135
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby Callous135 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:15 pm

flops89 wrote:
Callous135 wrote:I was rejected today. Good luck to everyone else.


Via status checker?



Yes. No email update.

fallingup
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby fallingup » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm

JesusChrist wrote:
Callous135 wrote:I was rejected today. Good luck to everyone else.


oh wow, I kinda thought today would be a day off for the admissions office.


what basis did you have for thinking that?

also, this person is wayyy below both medians at 158, 3.3, so I don't think that rejection really means much for anyone else.

User avatar
oaken
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby oaken » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 pm

fallingup wrote:
JesusChrist wrote:
Callous135 wrote:I was rejected today. Good luck to everyone else.


oh wow, I kinda thought today would be a day off for the admissions office.


what basis did you have for thinking that?

also, this person is wayyy below both medians at 158, 3.3, so I don't think that rejection really means much for anyone else.


dude

BigZuck
Posts: 10852
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby BigZuck » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm

oaken wrote:dude


This.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby dproduct » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:53 pm

BigZuck wrote:
oaken wrote:dude


This.

User avatar
UnamSanctam
Posts: 7159
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby UnamSanctam » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:57 pm

BigZuck wrote:
oaken wrote:dude


This.


And they are an URM, anyway.

LRGhost
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby LRGhost » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Super rude, guys.

User avatar
wert3813
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby wert3813 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:00 pm

LRGhost wrote:Super rude, guys.


Fixed.

LRGhost
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby LRGhost » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:03 pm

wert3813 wrote:
LRGhost wrote:Super rude, guys.


Fixed.


Dude above also, but yeah, mostly guy.

User avatar
UnamSanctam
Posts: 7159
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby UnamSanctam » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:07 pm

LRGhost wrote:
wert3813 wrote:
LRGhost wrote:Super rude, guys.


Fixed.


Dude above also, but yeah, mostly guy.


Me, why?

fallingup
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby fallingup » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm confused. Did I say something rude? I apologize for derailing the thread.

User avatar
UnamSanctam
Posts: 7159
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Re: Michigan (AKA Hogwarts) c/o 2016 Applicants Thread 2012-2013

Postby UnamSanctam » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

fallingup wrote:I'm confused. Did I say something rude? I apologize for derailing the thread.


Your post was the equivalent of "Michigan is probably just dinging the people that really never had a shot, so it doesn't really mean much for the rest of this thread, full of people with worthy stats." I mean I don't think you had any bad intent, just came off wrong.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, AustinLu, AZnative, okf731, sonyco and 16 guests