Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 am

Vincenzoajc wrote:In via (n)VCE in metro Denver today! Letter dated 1/25


submit date? CONGRATS

User avatar
LSATSCORES2012
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby LSATSCORES2012 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 am

hoping waitlist emails go out today... so I can either stop worrying about checking my mail... or I can start worrying about getting a ding if I'm left out.

shakespeare
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby shakespeare » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 am

Anyone else on the West coast hear or not hear yet?

User avatar
clouded.memory
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby clouded.memory » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 am

shakespeare wrote:Anyone else on the West coast hear or not hear yet?

Yeah, I'm in the PNW and haven't heard one way or the other yet, either. Complete 10/23.

toothbrush
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby toothbrush » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 am

Just checking something I'm sure has been stated..

CLS goes complete and then NCE or reject / WL right ? There is no UR etc ?

swordking90
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby swordking90 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 pm

toothbrush wrote:Just checking something I'm sure has been stated..

CLS goes complete and then NCE or reject / WL right ? There is no UR etc ?


Right. After complete, the CLS status checker is pretty much useless. Just sit tight and hope for a big envelop (not an email or a small white envelop.

User avatar
bob loblaw11
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby bob loblaw11 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Everytime my Gmail goes "Inbox (1)" I have a small heartattack. I want that NCE so badly, I'm going to break down if I see the WL/deny email.

User avatar
pedestrian
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby pedestrian » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:20 pm

bob loblaw11 wrote:Everytime my Gmail goes "Inbox (1)" I have a small heartattack. I want that NCE so badly, I'm going to break down if I see the WL/deny email.


Same, only my gmail says Inbox (10,115). Really bad about deleting old emails. :oops:

Anonymous4444
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Anonymous4444 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Nothing in the mail today

toothbrush
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby toothbrush » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:51 pm

pedestrian wrote:
bob loblaw11 wrote:Everytime my Gmail goes "Inbox (1)" I have a small heartattack. I want that NCE so badly, I'm going to break down if I see the WL/deny email.


Same, only my gmail says Inbox (10,115). Really bad about deleting old emails. :oops:

My yahoo mail caps me at 9999 emails. I've been at that many for a while...

edit - looked into it. I have 12652 emails. It just caps the display amt at 9999
Last edited by toothbrush on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Wormfather wrote:
pedestrian wrote:
bob loblaw11 wrote:Everytime my Gmail goes "Inbox (1)" I have a small heartattack. I want that NCE so badly, I'm going to break down if I see the WL/deny email.


Same, only my gmail says Inbox (10,115). Really bad about deleting old emails. :oops:


22,074


LOL at this

User avatar
bob loblaw11
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby bob loblaw11 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Wormfather wrote:
pedestrian wrote:
bob loblaw11 wrote:Everytime my Gmail goes "Inbox (1)" I have a small heartattack. I want that NCE so badly, I'm going to break down if I see the WL/deny email.


Same, only my gmail says Inbox (10,115). Really bad about deleting old emails. :oops:


22,074

Fine you guys, you caught me. I'm a Type A personality going to law school :wink:

User avatar
carboncopyx
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby carboncopyx » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 pm

bob loblaw11 wrote:Fine you guys, you caught me. I'm a Type A personality going to law school :wink:

+1

I can't stand it when I have numbers in my Inbox (x) tab.

toothbrush
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby toothbrush » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm

carboncopyx wrote:
bob loblaw11 wrote:Fine you guys, you caught me. I'm a Type A personality going to law school :wink:

+1

I can't stand it when I have numbers in my Inbox (x) tab.

After you get over 100 it becomes more of a game to see how high it can go.

J90
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby J90 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:21 pm

toothbrush wrote:
carboncopyx wrote:
bob loblaw11 wrote:Fine you guys, you caught me. I'm a Type A personality going to law school :wink:

+1

I can't stand it when I have numbers in my Inbox (x) tab.

After you get over 100 it becomes more of a game to see how high it can go.


14,453 here!

It's a vicious cycle, really. I'd love to see (1) there, but at this point there's no way I'm going through all the previous pages haha. Maybe this is what "0L prep" should be over the summer...

toothbrush
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby toothbrush » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 pm

J90 wrote:
toothbrush wrote:
carboncopyx wrote:
bob loblaw11 wrote:Fine you guys, you caught me. I'm a Type A personality going to law school :wink:

+1

I can't stand it when I have numbers in my Inbox (x) tab.

After you get over 100 it becomes more of a game to see how high it can go.


14,453 here!

It's a vicious cycle, really. I'd love to see (1) there, but at this point there's no way I'm going through all the previous pages haha. Maybe this is what "0L prep" should be over the summer...

Just wait for that @columbia.law.edu

spyke123
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby spyke123 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm

nada nada nada.. here in the NE

J90
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby J90 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm

toothbrush wrote:Just wait for that @columbia.law.edu


Haha a great point!

Depends on how well the Columbia email addy works, I guess. It doesn't have to duplicate Gmail's, but UCLA's was pretty horrible (until this last year when they switched over to Gmail student email accounts).

toothbrush
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby toothbrush » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 pm

J90 wrote:
toothbrush wrote:Just wait for that @columbia.law.edu


Haha a great point!

Depends on how well the Columbia email addy works, I guess. It doesn't have to duplicate Gmail's, but UCLA's was pretty horrible (until this last year when they switched over to Gmail student email accounts).


I was under the impression it was like gmail but that is off a vague memory of someone saying that in an ask a 1l/2l at CLS thread...

Vincenzoajc
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Vincenzoajc » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:41 pm

az21833 wrote:
Vincenzoajc wrote:In via (n)VCE in metro Denver today! Letter dated 1/25


submit date? CONGRATS


Thanks! I submitted in mid-November.

User avatar
carboncopyx
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby carboncopyx » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:25 pm

OH MY GOD.

NCE. Hamilton. Letter dated 1/29.

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby chickpea » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Congrats!!!!

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby bernaldiaz » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Just got in. No scholarship info

User avatar
Magician
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Magician » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:28 pm

carboncopyx wrote:OH MY GOD.

NCE. Hamilton. Letter dated 1/29.



Congrats Carbon! You're awesome.

darkgrayclouds
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:03 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby darkgrayclouds » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:28 pm

carboncopyx wrote:OH MY GOD.

NCE. Hamilton. Letter dated 1/29.


Congrats! What part of the country are you located?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackAndOrange84, bloomsday, Google Adsense [Bot], guybourdin and 13 guests