Some Prep for the forthcoming ED Decisions:
- Decision dates were 12/20 and 12/29.
- The first batch is all admits, and they tend to go out around 2-3PM CST based on past two cycles. Calls ended about an hour and a half later.
- Admits are done via phone call.
- Last year, there was a twitter update both the day before and right before calls went out on the day of: https://twitter.com/UChicagoLawApps
- About a week later, another batch goes out for WL/Deny. On twitter, Chi claims to have made more admits in the second batch of decisions, but there aren't any reported on TLS or LSN.
Relevant part of last year's thread for reference: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=162865&start=1075