Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
talesofyore
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby talesofyore » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:31 pm

oscar11cheelsea wrote:Just went under review as well, haven't really been following much, is Chicago predictable with who they give interviews to as far as numbers are concerned or there's no real set of numbers that your likely to get an interview for?



https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wdWc#gid=0

oscar11cheelsea
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby oscar11cheelsea » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm

talesofyore wrote:
oscar11cheelsea wrote:Just went under review as well, haven't really been following much, is Chicago predictable with who they give interviews to as far as numbers are concerned or there's no real set of numbers that your likely to get an interview for?



https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wdWc#gid=0

Thanks

User avatar
you'rethemannowdawg
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby you'rethemannowdawg » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 pm

talesofyore wrote:
oscar11cheelsea wrote:Just went under review as well, haven't really been following much, is Chicago predictable with who they give interviews to as far as numbers are concerned or there's no real set of numbers that your likely to get an interview for?



https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... wdWc#gid=0


Wow...have no January submitters reported interview requests yet? Forgive me if its mentioned earlier in the thread, on my phone at work here.

User avatar
cwid1391
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby cwid1391 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm really interested in the "son of famous politician" on the spreadsheet. Feel free to PM me, mystery political scion.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby sinfiery » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:10 pm

applemaroon wrote:
Well maybe I'm just waiting till you get to Chicago to be my co-artist.

I'm so down. I just fear UChi is going to convert you to their side beforehand.

LRGhost
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby LRGhost » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:27 pm

you'rethemannowdawg wrote:Wow...have no January submitters reported interview requests yet? Forgive me if its mentioned earlier in the thread, on my phone at work here.


Seems like they're not there yet.

User avatar
02889
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby 02889 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Late to post, but WL'd on Friday. 3.7/170, interview in mid/late February.

My numbers are clearly auto-WL (or worse), so it was a stretch to get an interview at all, and I clearly didn't impress Dean Perry enough to overcome the numbers weakness and snag an acceptance.

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Crowing » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 pm

cwid1391 wrote:I'm really interested in the "son of famous politician" on the spreadsheet. Feel free to PM me, mystery political scion.


That's a flame. I know who did that.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby wannabelawstudent » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Chicago went up 1 sport according to Mike.
https://twitter.com/SpiveyConsult

20141023
Posts: 3072
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby 20141023 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:55 pm

.
Last edited by 20141023 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pedestrian
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby pedestrian » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 pm

.
Last edited by pedestrian on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous4444
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Anonymous4444 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 pm

A
Last edited by Anonymous4444 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:54 am

what submit/complete dates are we seeing aprox for the latest people to get interviews?

if they have not gotten to even interviews for jan submits, are we sure they are even going to complete their review process of all apps in time?

Legallybronzed180
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Legallybronzed180 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 am

Jan submit here
Just got email for an interview yesterday
Seems to be a lot of helpful tips here
Thanks to all those who posted !!!

Hopefullyfuturelaw
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Hopefullyfuturelaw » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 am

Legallybronzed180 wrote:Jan submit here
Just got email for an interview yesterday
Seems to be a lot of helpful tips here
Thanks to all those who posted !!!


Did you go UR recently from this Friday or Monday? Just wondering if I missed out on the interviews

Legallybronzed180
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Legallybronzed180 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am

I am not sure when I went ur
But I sent my app in jan and I haven't heard a word since
So I wouldn't worry seems like they reviewing apps in the order they come in
Some schools move faster then others I went complete at Harvard at the end of Jan and heard back about 3 weeks later.
Seems like chicago is only getting to the later applicants now
There is still hope :)

tirakon
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby tirakon » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:54 am

I have an interview today, but haven't received any kind of skype request. Should I be concerned?

MacB
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby MacB » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:56 am

tirakon wrote:I have an interview today, but haven't received any kind of skype request. Should I be concerned?


Unlike JS1, your interviewer will likely add you just minutes before your scheduled interview time.

tirakon
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby tirakon » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:10 am

MacB wrote:
tirakon wrote:I have an interview today, but haven't received any kind of skype request. Should I be concerned?


Unlike JS1, your interviewer will likely add you just minutes before your scheduled interview time.


Thanks!

talesofyore
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby talesofyore » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 am

tirakon wrote:
MacB wrote:
tirakon wrote:I have an interview today, but haven't received any kind of skype request. Should I be concerned?


Unlike JS1, your interviewer will likely add you just minutes before your scheduled interview time.


Thanks!


Yeah, I was added like one minute before:)

square_peg
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby square_peg » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:39 pm

For the sake of sharing information, I'm just posting to say that I got an interview request yesterday (3/11).

Submitted 1/14. Complete 1/29. UR 3/8.

175/3.9

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby VeeD101 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Just realized I went UR on 3/8. No interview request yet. Went complete on 12/21.

edamame
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby edamame » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:22 pm

VeeD101 wrote:Just realized I went UR on 3/8. No interview request yet. Went complete on 12/21.


Went UR on 3/1, but no interview request. 172+ / 4+. I'm assuming WL or reject until I get an interview invite (at which point I could be more hopeful).

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Yo chicago. 1/23 compete. Lets get this UR going. K thanks.

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby az21833 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:47 pm

1/16 complete, 3/1 UR. 171/4. judging by others movement well after me, looks like I'm headed for a WL here. gg




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”