Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby RSterling » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:45 am

metman89 wrote:Sorry for the late response. I got an acceptance email tonight around 6!! It was the 9th day since I went complete.

Good luck to those still waiting!!!


Do you know when your status changed to decision made? Also, #'s?

Gisney
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Gisney » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:58 am

Checking-in

Got the priority track email over a month ago but going to apply after my Oct retake :)

User avatar
lsatprepguy
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby lsatprepguy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm

For those of you still waiting on a priority track email: you're not out of luck. I received one today!

comeonletsgo
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby comeonletsgo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

lsatprepguy wrote:For those of you still waiting on a priority track email: you're not out of luck. I received one today!


WHERE IS MINE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

User avatar
06102016
Posts: 13466
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby 06102016 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 pm

..

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby shntn » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 pm

lsatprepguy wrote:For those of you still waiting on a priority track email: you're not out of luck. I received one today!

I will remember this, Duke. NEVER_FORGET.jpg

one_by_one
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby one_by_one » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Complete on 09/19 and still UR... guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow :( Did anyone else hear back?

User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby RSterling » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:27 pm

one_by_one wrote:Complete on 09/19 and still UR... guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow :( Did anyone else hear back?


Also complete on the 19th, and I didn't hear anything today. At least we'll know for sure that it will be tomorrow (right?).

kcam1991
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby kcam1991 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Just so you guys know. I went complete 9/18 and was accepted yesterday around 6pm (9/27).

User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby RSterling » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:44 pm

kcam1991 wrote:Just so you guys know. I went complete 9/18 and was accepted yesterday around 6pm (9/27).


What timezone are you in? I'm on Mountain time, so I'm trying to figure out when I should start obssesively checking my email.

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

kcam1991 wrote:Just so you guys know. I went complete 9/18 and was accepted yesterday around 6pm (9/27).


Congrats! Welcome to the club...

kcam1991
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby kcam1991 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 pm

WhiteyCakes wrote: Congrats! Welcome to the club...


Thanks

RSterling wrote: What timezone are you in? I'm on Mountain time, so I'm trying to figure out when I should start obssesively checking my email.


Eastern

User avatar
Rahviveh
Posts: 2271
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Rahviveh » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm RD (No PT) And under review at Duke. 9/28 Status date

User avatar
tsr92
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby tsr92 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Status changed within the last half hour to "Decision made; watch for e-mail." Sigh, not feeling all that confident but I guess I'll be finding out in about an hour :)

User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby RSterling » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Gah. Complete on the 19th, almost COB on east coast and still nothing. This will put me past the 10 day mark if they wait until next week. Get it together, Duke.

User avatar
06102016
Posts: 13466
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby 06102016 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:14 pm

..

User avatar
tsr92
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby tsr92 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:20 pm

I saw in last year's thread that people were getting decisions on Saturdays so they might still be in the office tomorrow sending out more decisions.

User avatar
RSterling
Posts: 358
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby RSterling » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:26 pm

tsr92 wrote:I saw in last year's thread that people were getting decisions on Saturdays so they might still be in the office tomorrow sending out more decisions.


That's a little encouraging. I'm guessing that if I haven't seen my status change at this point that I won't get an email today?

User avatar
tsr92
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby tsr92 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 pm

RSterling wrote:That's a little encouraging. I'm guessing that if I haven't seen my status change at this point that I won't get an email today?


Probably not? Though I also saw that some people apparently got the e-mail before their status changed.

Got the e-mail. In!

User avatar
Lavitz
Posts: 3096
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Lavitz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:20 pm

ChampagnePapi wrote:I'm RD (No PT) And under review at Duke. 9/28 Status date

Same here. Looks like the RD apps are beginning to go UR now. Hopefully this means we'll hear back sometime in October.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby shntn » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Lavitz wrote:
ChampagnePapi wrote:I'm RD (No PT) And under review at Duke. 9/28 Status date

Same here. Looks like the RD apps are beginning to go UR now. Hopefully this means we'll hear back sometime in October.

Ooooooh, really?

(runs to status checker)

gettingerdone
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby gettingerdone » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 pm

tsr92 wrote:
RSterling wrote:That's a little encouraging. I'm guessing that if I haven't seen my status change at this point that I won't get an email today?


Probably not? Though I also saw that some people apparently got the e-mail before their status changed.

Got the e-mail. In!


Congrats! What do your number look like, if you don't mind sharing?

User avatar
tsr92
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 am

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby tsr92 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 pm

gettingerdone wrote:
tsr92 wrote:
RSterling wrote:That's a little encouraging. I'm guessing that if I haven't seen my status change at this point that I won't get an email today?


Probably not? Though I also saw that some people apparently got the e-mail before their status changed.

Got the e-mail. In!


Congrats! What do your number look like, if you don't mind sharing?


3.62/173

gettingerdone
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby gettingerdone » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 pm

tsr92 wrote:
gettingerdone wrote:
tsr92 wrote:
RSterling wrote:That's a little encouraging. I'm guessing that if I haven't seen my status change at this point that I won't get an email today?


Probably not? Though I also saw that some people apparently got the e-mail before their status changed.

Got the e-mail. In!


Congrats! What do your number look like, if you don't mind sharing?


3.62/173


Nice! Good luck on your cycle, and congrats again on the great start.

one_by_one
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: Duke c/o 2016 Applicants Thread (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby one_by_one » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 pm

FYI got my email today (day 10) around 5pm. So for those still waiting, weekend emails are definitely a possibility.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hammy393, lazarzhr, luckydayahead, okf731, premalone, taxman14 and 18 guests