Crowing wrote:kfischm1 wrote:venus wrote:kfischm1 wrote:Still under review 10/16...............
At this point I don't really care anymore. I just want a decision!!
I think we'll get one in April
That's what I figured. :-/ Considering just withdrawing now.
Lol I'm also a 10/16er. Figure I'll wait until the last day of March and if it's still silence then I'll withdraw heh.
I really don't understand the purpose of making us wait in limbo for that long with no correspondence.