jessicayaaay wrote:I've registered for the Feb LSAT to try to raise my score in case I get waitlisted. Should/do I have to inform adcomm about this? Thanks in advance!
I don't think it would hurt. I know with the December test, I had the option of asking schools to hold my application for review until my second score came back, so you could try that if you're worried about getting dinged, but I don't know if they'll do that since your score will come back after the deadline. I would just call the schools, tell them you're taking the Feb. test, and ask what the procedure is if you receive a decision before your score comes back. Good luck!