NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
cinnamonchurros
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby cinnamonchurros » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Accepted on 1/4/12 (first ASW, then phone call)! So excited!

User avatar
jcan91
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby jcan91 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:57 pm

I'm IN!!!!!!

INNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! OMG i'M IN COMPLETE SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
LSATSCORES2012
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby LSATSCORES2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 pm

ME TOOOOOO!! OMGGGG!!!!!

kfischm1
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby kfischm1 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 pm

STILL sitting at UR as of 10/16. Would just like to get that rejection or waitlist so I can have some closure and stop racing to my status checker every time there is a wave of DLS.

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby chickpea » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 pm

I'm DLS today and I still can't log into the admitted students login :s

User avatar
ph5354a
Posts: 1599
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby ph5354a » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Congratulations to all the new admits!!!

BSC
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby BSC » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Still stuck at UR2 12/26...

housebro13
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 am

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby housebro13 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm

chickpea wrote:I'm DLS today and I still can't log into the admitted students login :s


Are you sure you're entering correctly?

username: LXXXXXXXX

password: MM/DD/YYYY (including the slashes)

User avatar
djwjddl
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby djwjddl » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm

still stuck at 12/3. just ding me and get it over with

User avatar
zidane13
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby zidane13 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 pm

IN!!!!!!! Let's go to the greatest city on earth!

housebro13
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 am

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby housebro13 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:04 pm

zidane13 wrote:IN!!!!!!! Let's go to the greatest city on earth!


I'm ready! See you there! lol

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby chickpea » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Just logged in! In!!! Thanks for the login help guys :)

User avatar
LSATSCORES2012
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby LSATSCORES2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 pm

chickpea wrote:Just logged in! In!!! Thanks for the login help guys :)

Congrats!

Still planning to retake in Feb.? I kinda want to cancel my registration now... but... for HYSCC and scholarships...

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby helix23 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 pm

congrats new admits!

User avatar
chickpea
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby chickpea » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 pm

LSATSCORES2012 wrote:
chickpea wrote:Just logged in! In!!! Thanks for the login help guys :)

Congrats!

Still planning to retake in Feb.? I kinda want to cancel my registration now... but... for HYSCC and scholarships...


Haha I guess I'll still take it though it will be much harder to find the motivation to study now!


Congrats everybody!!!!

User avatar
Audeamus
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby Audeamus » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:20 pm

I realize I am probably beating a dead horse but I'm paranoid since NYU is my first choice. I am DEFINITELY accepted (assuming there wasn't a monumental system error) if I can log in to the admitted students website?

housebro13
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 am

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby housebro13 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Audeamus wrote:I realize I am probably beating a dead horse but I'm paranoid since NYU is my first choice. I am DEFINITELY accepted (assuming there wasn't a monumental system error) if I can log in to the admitted students website?


I think there is a 99.9% probability that you are accepted. lol Congrats and Go celebrate!

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby KanyeShrug » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Congrats new admits. Sitting at 12/26 currently.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:54 pm

housebro13 wrote:
Audeamus wrote:I realize I am probably beating a dead horse but I'm paranoid since NYU is my first choice. I am DEFINITELY accepted (assuming there wasn't a monumental system error) if I can log in to the admitted students website?


I think there is a 99.9% probability that you are accepted. lol Congrats and Go celebrate!

The only possibility would be if they accidentally added your ID to the list of people with access which I've never heard of happening

andreskicdo
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 am

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby andreskicdo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 pm

IN!!! Just got the call!!! First acceptance and for what it's worth. The only one I need! I am in absolute awe. Congrats to everyone else admitted!

User avatar
LSATSCORES2012
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby LSATSCORES2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Got the call in the middle of a meeting. Still super happy. Penn and NYU in one day... this is going to be a hard decision to make.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby shntn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 pm

LSATSCORES2012 wrote:Got the call in the middle of a meeting. Still super happy. Penn and NYU in one day... this is going to be a hard decision to make.

w00t!

But come to Philly! We're more fun at Penn, promise!

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby danitt » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 pm

shntn wrote:
LSATSCORES2012 wrote:Got the call in the middle of a meeting. Still super happy. Penn and NYU in one day... this is going to be a hard decision to make.

w00t!

But come to Philly! We're more fun at Penn, promise!

He says like he's going to Penn.

User avatar
kuddlykoala
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby kuddlykoala » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:01 pm

In via a phone call! omgosh I could hardly talk on the phone. it was like a dream!

User avatar
djwjddl
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Re: NYU C/O 2016 Applicants Thread!!! (Woooooo!!!!!)

Postby djwjddl » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm

kuddlykoala wrote:In via a phone call! omgosh I could hardly talk on the phone. it was like a dream!


Grats. Dates? Stats?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”