Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
porch
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby porch » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Ding, fuck. By email.

UCR 2/6 or something like that

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby VeeD101 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 pm

porch wrote:Ding, fuck. By email.

UCR 2/6 or something like that


Sorry :( Did you go UR1 and UR2 or just UR1?

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bananapudding88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 pm

porch wrote:Ding, fuck. By email.

UCR 2/6 or something like that


Aw man, I'm sorry :( Ughh.. its starting......

User avatar
porch
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby porch » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:27 pm

UR 1 1/17 and then UR2 2/6

I have to be having the shittiest cycle ever for my numbers

User avatar
tonton
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 am

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby tonton » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Waitlisted, UR1 1/17; UR2 1/30.
maybe i should say Waitlisted!!! drafting a LOCI

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bananapudding88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:44 pm

ahhh... Penn, put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!!! I want you so bad, please don't deny me any longer :(

User avatar
Jpreece59
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Jpreece59 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:05 pm

UR1 2/5, UR2 2/12, accepted via phone call this afternoon.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bananapudding88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Jpreece59 wrote:UR1 2/5, UR2 2/12, accepted via phone call this afternoon.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!


ahh dates so similar to mine!! UCR1 2/7; UCR2 2/11. When did you get the call???????

and CONGATS!

User avatar
Jpreece59
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Jpreece59 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Literally like five minutes ago.

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bananapudding88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Jpreece59 wrote:Literally like five minutes ago.


*PANIC*

User avatar
ssanonymous
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby ssanonymous » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:14 pm

soooo those of us that are stuck with a UR 2 1/17 are SOL?

User avatar
Jpreece59
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Jpreece59 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:15 pm

aiaea wrote:
Jpreece59 wrote:Literally like five minutes ago.


*PANIC*


haha sorry

racrfish
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:31 am

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby racrfish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Not even UR. *sigh*

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby Cobretti » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:21 pm

racrfish wrote:Not even UR. *sigh*

racr you can't bitch for at least 48 hours after getting into NU

User avatar
battlerifle13
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby battlerifle13 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Good luck to all the applicants waiting for calls today!

I have a question for admitted students: about how long did you wait after the acceptance for the merit scholarship info? Does it come via email or snail mail? How much time do they give you to write the essays and turn it in? Thanks.

User avatar
wert3813
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby wert3813 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 pm

In via phone call.

4.0 171


1/3/13
1/16/13
2/5/13

EDIT: My status checker still says UR 1 ( I believe it's one, having trouble telling between one and two) so keep the faith.
Last edited by wert3813 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
02889
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby 02889 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 pm

battlerifle13 wrote:Good luck to all the applicants waiting for calls today!

I have a question for admitted students: about how long did you wait after the acceptance for the merit scholarship info? Does it come via email or snail mail? How much time do they give you to write the essays and turn it in? Thanks.

Toll invite came by email at the end of January for everyone accepted at that point. I think eligibility has basically passed, since the deadline for essay submission is today.

My sense is that the process is totally different for Levy/Wilson, though.

User avatar
battlerifle13
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby battlerifle13 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

02889 wrote:
battlerifle13 wrote:Good luck to all the applicants waiting for calls today!

I have a question for admitted students: about how long did you wait after the acceptance for the merit scholarship info? Does it come via email or snail mail? How much time do they give you to write the essays and turn it in? Thanks.

Toll invite came by email at the end of January for everyone accepted at that point. I think eligibility has basically passed, since the deadline for essay submission is today.

My sense is that the process is totally different for Levy/Wilson, though.

Ah, okay. I was accepted just last Friday so I guess you're right that I am not eligible for Toll. Hoping for one of the other two though (or any type of scholarship for that matter).

CMC88
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby CMC88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

battlerifle13 wrote:Good luck to all the applicants waiting for calls today!

I have a question for admitted students: about how long did you wait after the acceptance for the merit scholarship info? Does it come via email or snail mail? How much time do they give you to write the essays and turn it in? Thanks.


I received the Toll invite via e-mail about three days after my admission.

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bananapudding88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:48 pm

When do they stop calls for the day?

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby az21833 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm

ur2 on 2/11, no call. guess i was passed up

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bananapudding88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:51 pm

az21833 wrote:ur2 on 2/11, no call. guess i was passed up


Same :(

User avatar
jcan91
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby jcan91 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:53 pm

UR2 1/22. Still keeping the hope alive. I don't lose hope yet guys! I don't think they tend to stop calling until at least 6pm EST...I think.

iteachtenthgrade
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby iteachtenthgrade » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:56 pm

aiaea wrote:
az21833 wrote:ur2 on 2/11, no call. guess i was passed up


Same :(


Since when is law school admission a chronological process (except at Chicago?)

Don't lose hope.

User avatar
bananapudding88
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Penn C/O 2016 Applicants (2012-2013 Cycle)

Postby bananapudding88 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:00 pm

iteachtenthgrade wrote:
aiaea wrote:
az21833 wrote:ur2 on 2/11, no call. guess i was passed up


Same :(


Since when is law school admission a chronological process (except at Chicago?)

Don't lose hope.


*sigh*

I hope jcan is right and the calls keep rolling in today. Dunno why I convinced myself today would be the day :(




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, henryyou and 3 guests