I just read the last 4 pages and I am so disappointed and confused. I really wanted you all to get in yesterday. As for the KB1s going out I agree with sharkdean, I think they did in fact split up the files; JS read and interviewed some and now it's KB's turn. What I don't get is how that affects your chances of getting in.
Will there be more KB1s? I don't know but if they follow their current pattern, Monday will be the last day (b4 the interviews begin) that an interview will be sent out for next week. I don't think they have sent interview invites on the same day others had interviews.
When will u guys hear back? That will probably depend on them. They might want to wait after KB is done for the week or they might stagger them according to your interview date. I really hope each KB1/JS1 corresponds to an empty seat. Interviewing 70 people for 50 spots (just an example) is just wrong to do to people on the WL. It's June, I don't know why there is no sense of urgency in this process. People need to get housing, withdraw from other schools, freak out, fill aid forms, cancel leases etc in less than 3 months.
For those still waiting for invites, there is hope. I'm going to be realistic and say that the hope is
Less than it was last week but there is a some possibility that more invites will go out soon. also think about it this way the longer they wait, the longer someone that got interviewed earlier commits to his current school increasing the chances of him turning down the offer. Also I don't think there will be a urm 'wave' I think they might just admit URMs gradually. Or they might want to see which people accept the invites and then admit the URMs.
Also are all the people who were interviewed then WL interviewed by KB? Are there any JS1-->WL? Maybe KB will deal with that group if they are going to 'reinterview' u all
I'm still pulling for you all and I really hope u hear soon. best of luck
Last edited by JDflowergirl
on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.