soleilik wrote:Hi everyone. Congrats to all the JS1s!!!
Tomorrow is my deadline to officially accept Berkeley's offer (and by accepting, you are required to withdraw all of your other applications immediately). When I was responding to Harvard's waitlist email, I did not specify June 1st as my deadline for riding the waitlist (which I regret). I was planning to withdraw from the waitlist today, but as the movement began yesterday, I can't help but wonder if I would actually have a chance if I didn't withdraw today.
I was thinking about calling Harvard Admissions, but I don't see what good could come out of that since I haven't even had the phone interview yet... Don't know what to do. Anyone else in the same boat?
Dude(t), I am a fellow 0L not even applying to next cycle, but my opinion is, if today is the last day, the only options are call and experience some type of magic, or call and have the same output as not calling.