DaPrincesa wrote:I have actually decided NOT to withdraw from UVA, but rather turn down my Harvard acceptance. Family issues have illustrated my priorities for me in the stressful discussions my familia and I have had over the weekend, and I'd rather be in the South where I come from. So my Harvard spot will be open, if they didn't over admit with this round.
When we're supposed to be calling for our email addresses on Monday, I will be calling to tell them things have come up and I cannot attend.
Good luck to all.
I hope everything with your family works out, DaPrincesa.