Harvard Waitlist 2012

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
sharktankdean

Re: Harvard Waitlist 2012

Postby sharktankdean » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Elendil wrote:
sharktankdean wrote:
yepyepyep wrote:Well, don't want to state the obvious, but given that she said "Within a week" yesterday, that only gives us 3 more days at most to wait. It's going to be either tomorrow, Friday, or Monday. I think they'll spread them out over tomorrow and Friday, since the phones don't work in Cambridge on Mondays.

I think the JS2 might come out b4 the KB2s...i mean Jessica has had 3 days now to go through all the files and make her picks..

I think the next batch of KB/JS1's is going to come out before the KB/JS2's... :lol:

as long as your in it, i'm cool with waiting another day

JournalismToLaw

Postby JournalismToLaw » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Elendil wrote:
sharktankdean wrote:
yepyepyep wrote:Well, don't want to state the obvious, but given that she said "Within a week" yesterday, that only gives us 3 more days at most to wait. It's going to be either tomorrow, Friday, or Monday. I think they'll spread them out over tomorrow and Friday, since the phones don't work in Cambridge on Mondays.

I think the JS2 might come out b4 the KB2s...i mean Jessica has had 3 days now to go through all the files and make her picks..

I think the next batch of KB/JS1's is going to come out before the KB/JS2's... :lol:

That'd be nice. :lol:

Elendil

Postby Elendil » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 pm

sharktankdean wrote:
Elendil wrote:
sharktankdean wrote:

as long as your in it, i'm cool with waiting another day

haha thank you! The support on here really does mean a lot to me, though at this point I'm pretty sure my chances are slim to none. Now that I've come to terms with that, watch me be proven wrong.

thelawschoolproject

Postby thelawschoolproject » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Elendil wrote:
haha thank you! The support on here really does mean a lot to me, though at this point I'm pretty sure my chances are slim to none. Now that I've come to terms with that, watch me be proven wrong.

Don't you give up. Not acceptable.

Elendil

Postby Elendil » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:
Elendil wrote:

sharktankdean

Postby sharktankdean » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Just putting this out there..if no KB1s go out today...I am going to be a HOT MESS tomorrow

Doorkeeper

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

sharktankdean wrote:Just putting this out there..if no KB1s go out today...I am going to be a HOT MESS tomorrow

Yea. I'm going to be watching my phone like a hawk the next two days.

soj

Postby soj » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:32 pm

hypothalamus wrote:
soj wrote:Wouldn't they already know from the LSAC list that lets them check for double depositers?

Haiiiii, soj! I thought you had to go...

#stalker

Like AIDS, I'm everywhere.

fingerscrossedxx

Postby fingerscrossedxx » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Doorkeeper wrote:
sharktankdean wrote:Just putting this out there..if no KB1s go out today...I am going to be a HOT MESS tomorrow

I've been watching mine like a hawk since friday. If I watch it any closer i won't be doing work... which I haven't been doing anyway sooooo....

fingerscrossedxx

Postby fingerscrossedxx » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm

soj wrote:
hypothalamus wrote:
soj wrote:Wouldn't they already know from the LSAC list that lets them check for double depositers?

Haiiiii, soj! I thought you had to go...

#stalker

Like AIDS, I'm everywhere.

And just yes. Just yes haha.

Doorkeeper

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 pm

fingerscrossedxx wrote:
Doorkeeper wrote:

I've been watching mine like a hawk since friday. If I watch it any closer i won't be doing work... which I haven't been doing anyway sooooo....

I've been more like:
"Nah, she ain't gonna call now."
*Does some work*
*Looks at phone*
*Goes back to doing work*

Tomorrow it'll be like:
*Stares at phone*
/Repeat

rotaxkarter

Postby rotaxkarter » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Elendil wrote:

+1

ScratchableItch

Postby ScratchableItch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Elendil wrote:though at this point I'm pretty sure my chances are slim to none.

Yup, same.

hypothalamus

Postby hypothalamus » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Elendil wrote:
Elendil wrote:

Love the meme :D

So Elendil, where are you off to, assuming JS and KB continue to not give a fuck about us? :)

humblebuthopeful

Postby humblebuthopeful » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum but I've been following TLS for about a year. I applied in late November, was put on agonizing hold till early May when I got my waitlist offer, and finally today I got my JS1! Don't lose hope! I'm Canadian, low LSAT high GPA splitter, 2 years WE in a multinational corporation, of East Asian descent, and female. Good luck to everyone; this forum has helped keep me sane in rough times! My interview is on Friday.

sharktankdean

Postby sharktankdean » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 pm

humblebuthopeful wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum but I've been following TLS for about a year. I applied in late November, was put on agonizing hold till early May when I got my waitlist offer, and finally today I got my JS1! Don't lose hope! I'm Canadian, low LSAT high GPA splitter, 2 years WE in a multinational corporation, of East Asian descent, and female. Good luck to everyone; this forum has helped keep me sane in rough times! My interview is on Friday.

:shock: Congrats!!!

You guys its gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong weekend.

Doorkeeper

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 pm

You got your JS1 email today, or had your interview?

If you got the email, when is your interview?

sharktankdean

Postby sharktankdean » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Doorkeeper wrote:You got your JS1 email today, or had your interview?

If you got the email, when is your interview?

humblebuthopeful wrote: My interview is on Friday.

Doorkeeper

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Congratulations for the JS1

But

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why are they waiting so long for the JS2s? This is crazy!

sharktankdean

Postby sharktankdean » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 pm

humblebuthopeful wrote:Hi Everyone,

just to double check was the email sent by JS or KB?

Doorkeeper

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:47 pm

I was so banking on knowing either way on Thursday or Friday. Booooo.

This weekend is going to suck.

humblebuthopeful

Postby humblebuthopeful » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

JS. And yes, to be clear, received the email at 2:02 pm today, interview is scheduled for Friday.

ftw

Postby ftw » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Come on guys, your KB/JS2s are just a matter of time. At least this gives people in my position hope for a Friday KB/JS1! :D :D :D

Oh, and congrats! I'm also from Canada/low LSAT/high GPA!
Last edited by ftw on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sharktankdean

Postby sharktankdean » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:04 pm

humblebuthopeful wrote:JS. And yes, to be clear, received the email at 2:02 pm today, interview is scheduled for Friday.

the optimist in me is saying "Maybe JS has made a decision on those she interviewed last week and will contact them tomorrow" But the realist in me just punched the optimist in the face.

Doorkeeper

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 pm

sharktankdean wrote:
humblebuthopeful wrote:JS. And yes, to be clear, received the email at 2:02 pm today, interview is scheduled for Friday.

the optimist in me is saying "Maybe JS has made a decision on those she interviewed last week and will contact them tomorrow" But the realist in me just punched the optimist in the face.

Yea. This staggered JS1 stream without earlier JS2s is very disconcerting.

Perhaps people are deferring? I can't imagine so many people having poor interviews...

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”