illy22 wrote: weiweilt wrote:
Today is the 8th. I'm waiting for the email telling me to wait till the tuition deadline.
are most folks riding it out all summer? i think i'm quitting after june 11. too much mental anguish already this cycle to still be undecided at that point.
While I want to ride it out, as a practical matter I'm going to have to concede sometime soon. I've been accepted at another school already and am in the midst of trying to find housing with two other people. If we're going to get cheap housing, we need to commit to a place soon. Once I do that, though, there's no way that I'll be able to go to GULC, even if I do get off of the waitlist.
I've just been hoping that GULC would show some movement. Frankly, I'm at the point that I'd be content even if they sent me an email telling me that I've been rejected: I hate hanging in limbo, putting off plans until I know for certain whether or not I still stand a chance of getting a seat at Georgetown.