LOCI when decision is taking a long time?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
robocall12

LOCI when decision is taking a long time?

Postby robocall12 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Question for the masses. Would it be advisable to lob an LOCI in to the schools that I am waiting for decisions from? I have a few that seem to have me on a hold, though they have not informed me of it and it doesn't show up in status checker. I just want some of these schools to know that I am still interested despite their lengthy and disorganized way of responding to applicants.

BarcaCrossesTheAlps

Re: LOCI when decision is taking a long time?

Postby BarcaCrossesTheAlps » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:51 pm

If you went complete in Oct-Nov, then sure. But it may be too early if you applied late, like myself.

I don't know... someone with better, more substantive, advice will surely chime in...

shroeder

Re: LOCI when decision is taking a long time?

Postby shroeder » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:58 pm

robocall12 wrote:Question for the masses. Would it be advisable to lob an LOCI in to the schools that I am waiting for decisions from? I have a few that seem to have me on a hold, though they have not informed me of it and it doesn't show up in status checker. I just want some of these schools to know that I am still interested despite their lengthy and disorganized way of responding to applicants.

I sent something that resembles a LOCI and it worked!!! Go for it!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”