The Clerk assumed several other responsibilities by interlocal agreement: Printing Services, Mail and Courier Service, Records Management and Clerk's BCC Records.
Clerk responsibilities for a wide range of interesting work.
- microfilming and imaging of county records
- recording and indexing of public records
- processing and maintaining all court files
- providing mail services
- print shop responsibilities using modern technology and machinery
- financial accounting and clerical support
The Clerk's Office is public service oriented and many positions involve direct contact with the public either in person or by telephone. There are computerized systems throughout the departments so data entry and word processing are an important part of the operation. The Financial Information Systems section of the Finance Division uses computer programmers and analysts to maintain all computer programs necessary to support the Finance Division.
This are responsibilities and duties of a clerk in a court, do you think you can do the job?
Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1