What to do after sending a LOCI

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
DreamLaw0915

What to do after sending a LOCI

Postby DreamLaw0915 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 pm

I sent a Letter of Continued Interest to 2 schools a few weeks back, and I feel like I need to do more! I did visit the schools - any advice on what I can do? Thanks!

Elliott_Smith

Re: What to do after sending a LOCI

Postby Elliott_Smith » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 pm

If you've sent in your letters, this is where you sit back and wait. At this point your application is what it is, try to relax and hope for the best.

DreamLaw0915

Postby DreamLaw0915 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Elliott_Smith wrote:If you've sent in your letters, this is where you sit back and wait. At this point your application is what it is, try to relax and hope for the best.

Trying, but its not easy! Do you think its overkill if I send in another Letter of Recommendation?

Geetar Man

Postby Geetar Man » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

DreamLaw0915 wrote:
Elliott_Smith wrote:If you've sent in your letters, this is where you sit back and wait. At this point your application is what it is, try to relax and hope for the best.

Trying, but its not easy! Do you think its overkill if I send in another Letter of Recommendation?

I would only do this if they waitlist you. If they reject you, they most likely were going to reject you anyway and another LOR certainly wouldnt have pushed you over into the admit, unless it was a letter from the President or something. Even then, I'd be skeptical.

Hang tight and relax!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”