2013 Rankings

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
travis9952
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 pm

2013 Rankings

Postby travis9952 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 pm

The rankings are out and I'm glad to say that my school, ASU, jumped to #26.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandr ... ngs/page+2

User avatar
Comoncents
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby Comoncents » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm

I am shocked! I accepted an offer from a school that dropped, dramatically!

Incubateus
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby Incubateus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm

5 posts going about the same thing...

starts another in celebration.

travis9952
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby travis9952 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Incubateus wrote:5 posts going about the same thing...

starts another in celebration.



And it feels so good.

txhorn
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby txhorn » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 pm

So glad I accepted ASU. T26!

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby 20130312 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 pm

ASU is 26 now? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! <3

User avatar
Ded Precedent
Posts: 767
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby Ded Precedent » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:ASU is 26 now? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! <3

BIG NOGALES LAW SECURE MY FRIEND.

t14fanboy
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby t14fanboy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Comoncents wrote:I am shocked! I accepted an offer from a school that dropped, dramatically!


Weep and pray that you don't get no-offered at OCI.

071816
Posts: 5511
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby 071816 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 pm

travis9952 wrote:The rankings are out and I'm glad to say that my school, ASU, jumped to #26.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandr ... ngs/page+2


doesn't matter

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby rad lulz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:13 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:ASU is 26 now? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! <3

The coyotes are gonna be mega impressed when they need some solid criminal representation

User avatar
zworykin
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 am

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby zworykin » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 pm

ASU :shock:

55 in 2009 and 26 in 2012? :?: :?:

User avatar
Comoncents
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby Comoncents » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

t14fanboy wrote:
Comoncents wrote:I am shocked! I accepted an offer from a school that dropped, dramatically!


Weep and pray that you don't get no-offered at OCI.



What do you mean?

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby rad lulz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Comoncents wrote:
t14fanboy wrote:
Comoncents wrote:I am shocked! I accepted an offer from a school that dropped, dramatically!


Weep and pray that you don't get no-offered at OCI.



What do you mean?

Think about it.

txhorn
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby txhorn » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:22 pm

zworykin wrote:ASU :shock:

55 in 2009 and 26 in 2012? :?: :?:


hard work, son.

Moultdog
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Re: 2013 Rankings

Postby Moultdog » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:05 am

Where did UDub come from? 30 to 20, dang.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tomthecat and 13 guests