Admitted Student Swag - c/o 2015 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lovelaughliv

New

Re: Admitted Student Swag - c/o 2015

Post by lovelaughliv » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 am

justicefishy wrote:
justicefishy wrote:
Smumps wrote:Michigan has a rad flash drive. Duke has a cute notepad! I want this GTOWN stuff you reference, fishy!
Georgetown ASW. It's pretty awesome :D
This is true! And at popular request, the swag bag! (-shirt since it's in the laundry somewhere)

Wow, this makes me really want to attend Georgetown's ASW at the end of the month and push NYU's to April...conflicted :? Otherwise I'll probably just end up visiting Georgetown on my own.

beezy08

Bronze

Post by beezy08 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 am

I got a keychain and sticky notes from W&M, tshirt from Bama, car decal from UGA, and sticker and tshirt (at ASW) from W&L. I love swag!

justicefishy

Bronze

Post by justicefishy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:31 am

lovelaughliv wrote:
justicefishy wrote:
justicefishy wrote:
Smumps wrote:Michigan has a rad flash drive. Duke has a cute notepad! I want this GTOWN stuff you reference, fishy!
This is true! And at popular request, the swag bag! (-shirt since it's in the laundry somewhere)

Wow, this makes me really want to attend Georgetown's ASW at the end of the month and push NYU's to April...conflicted :? Otherwise I'll probably just end up visiting Georgetown on my own.
I'd recommend it; it was a lot of fun and if I didn't grow up in DC, I'd be considering going there. I want a change though so, I'm probably going to have to turn them down.

Geneva

Silver

Post by Geneva » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 pm

justicefishy wrote: Georgetown ASW. It's pretty awesome :D

Image[/quote]
Wow, this makes me really want to attend Georgetown's ASW at the end of the month and push NYU's to April...conflicted :? Otherwise I'll probably just end up visiting Georgetown on my own.[/quote]

I'd recommend it; it was a lot of fun and if I didn't grow up in DC, I'd be considering going there. I want a change though so, I'm probably going to have to turn them down.[/quote]
omg, how did i miss this? was this event in d.c.? in the same boat re:growing up in dc, but i'll at least check out asw just in case...

justicefishy

Bronze

Post by justicefishy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Geneva wrote:

Wow, this makes me really want to attend Georgetown's ASW at the end of the month and push NYU's to April...conflicted :? Otherwise I'll probably just end up visiting Georgetown on my own.[/quote]

I'd recommend it; it was a lot of fun and if I didn't grow up in DC, I'd be considering going there. I want a change though so, I'm probably going to have to turn them down.[/quote]
omg, how did i miss this? was this event in d.c.? in the same boat re:growing up in dc, but i'll at least check out asw just in case...[/quote]

It was! A lot of fun too! They're having another one in a few weeks I think.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

QueMellow

Bronze

Post by QueMellow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:16 pm

justicefishy wrote:
Geneva wrote:

omg, how did i miss this? was this event in d.c.? in the same boat re:growing up in dc, but i'll at least check out asw just in case...[/quote]

It was! A lot of fun too! They're having another one in a few weeks I think.[/quote]

I've been really impressed with how Georgetown is marketing themselves. That 'imagine' book is awesome and I love the faculty handbook they sent! Does anyone know if other schools' stuff is this cool? I just got into Cornell...am I gonna get some sweet stuff?

justicefishy

Bronze

Post by justicefishy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 pm

QueMellow wrote:
justicefishy wrote:
Geneva wrote:

I'd recommend it; it was a lot of fun and if I didn't grow up in DC, I'd be considering going there. I want a change though so, I'm probably going to have to turn them down.

It was! A lot of fun too! They're having another one in a few weeks I think.[/quote]

I've been really impressed with how Georgetown is marketing themselves. That 'imagine' book is awesome and I love the faculty handbook they sent! Does anyone know if other schools' stuff is this cool? I just got into Cornell...am I gonna get some sweet stuff?[/quote]

Penn sent me a folder (not even ASW time yet) that's absolutely massive and full of everything I ever wanted to know about Penn.

ashen

Bronze

Post by ashen » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm

I've gotten a few t-shirts and the Syracuse one, by far, looks the best.

justitiasuperomnia

New

Post by justitiasuperomnia » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:01 pm

The coolest thing I've gotten thus far is from Tulane. My admit folder and scholarship info came inside a large, sealed package that, once the seal was cut and the mailing labels removed, turned inside-out into a nice, lined, canvas tote bag with "Tulane Law" all over it.

Otherwise, just bumper stickers, key chains, and sticky notes.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

FloridaCoastalorbust

Silver

Post by FloridaCoastalorbust » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Decent swag from UVA: a backpack/tote, leather portfolio, and t-shirt. pics to come.

Geneva

Silver

Post by Geneva » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Silly question: at what point of ASW did GULC give out all the cool Gtown stuff?

holden147

Bronze

Post by holden147 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm

lovelaughliv wrote:
justicefishy wrote:
justicefishy wrote:

I went to the Admitted Students Day a couple of weeks ago and got the bag, the dog, but no shirt. :(

eaper

Silver

Post by eaper » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:24 pm

I hope GULC gives that out at the little things they do in other cities (was considering going to the one in Houston without this bountiful harvest of free shit).

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”