Lewis and Clark and Financial Aid e-mail

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Airallie

Lewis and Clark and Financial Aid e-mail

Postby Airallie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 pm

I know this has probably been asked but I could not find the info... I got a Financial Aid e-mail from Lewis and Clark today. I also happened to visit the campus today.... So here goes if one gets an e-mail about Financial aid does that mean they have been accepted? My app still says "complete".... Thanks and sorry if it been asked and answered already...

kmokeefe

Re: Lewis and Clark and Financial Aid e-mail

Postby kmokeefe » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Airallie wrote:I know this has probably been asked but I could not find the info... I got a Financial Aid e-mail from Lewis and Clark today. I also happened to visit the campus today.... So here goes if one gets an e-mail about Financial aid does that mean they have been accepted? My app still says "complete".... Thanks and sorry if it been asked and answered already...

Not necessarily, Lewis and Clark is notorious for sending emails and packets to students who have applied but haven't had a decision rendered.

The only sure fire way to know besides getting a letter is being able to log in to the accepted students website.

Airallie

Postby Airallie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 pm

The only sure fire way to know besides getting a letter is being able to log in to the accepted students website.

Thanks. can you do that with your application status info or what?

tmack002

Postby tmack002 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

I got the same email. Considering that my file is not complete yet, I do not think it means anything.

kmokeefe

Postby kmokeefe » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Airallie wrote:

Thanks. can you do that with your application status info or what?

all you need is the email you gave to them and the year you were born. go to the admitted students section on their website.

checkster

Postby checkster » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

tmack002 wrote:I got the same email. Considering that my file is not complete yet, I do not think it means anything.

Same.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”