Berkeley Support: UR (early) No FR No Ding... just waiting

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
houng89

Berkeley Support: UR (early) No FR No Ding... just waiting

Postby houng89 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:25 am

heres a support thread for the countless that are UR early with no faculty review or no ding

subsequently i am very confused, i found this thread a few years back (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106700)

i went through the majority of the thread and it didn't look good, most of those in the thread were either rejected or put into FR2, but there were only a couple

i was wondering if it would be beneficial to send in a LOCI, although conventional wisdom is to not do this, i find that at this point could it really even hurt? i feel like the majority of us waiting are just delaying the inevitable ding, at least if i send in a LOCI it could at least give me a second chance?

would appreciate any thoughts or help in the matter

thesandlot

Re: Berkeley Support: UR (early) No FR No Ding... just waiting

Postby thesandlot » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 pm

I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up. I'm stuck at 12/12 UR and haven't heard anything since then :( . Where is everyone else?

houng89

Postby houng89 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 pm

11/22 here

masked kavana

Postby masked kavana » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Bump

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”