New England Law | Boston 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
PishPosh
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:59 am

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby PishPosh » Wed May 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Oh well that's convenient.

I finally called NESL yesterday and asked what was up with my application. (it's been 2 months!) I got a call today saying i was accepted. Perhaps my call moved my application to the 'top of the pile'? :lol:

I already sent in my $$ to Suffolk, but if NESL gives me $ I'll definitely consider it.

Good luck with the waitlist--maybe haranguing the admissions office every once in awhile may help??

jnelsi
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby jnelsi » Fri May 04, 2012 10:16 am

Does anyone else find it completely strange that we're supposed to be confirming our loan money now and yet the school hasn't posted what the tuition for 2012-2013 is!?!?!? How are we supposed to make decisions missing that very crucial piece of information? Half the loan forms you can't even fill out because we have no estimated cost of attendance. Insanity. :evil:

lulu1222
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby lulu1222 » Mon May 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the loan money?

lulu1222
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby lulu1222 » Mon May 07, 2012 1:01 pm

PishPosh wrote:Oh well that's convenient.

I finally called NESL yesterday and asked what was up with my application. (it's been 2 months!) I got a call today saying i was accepted. Perhaps my call moved my application to the 'top of the pile'? :lol:

I already sent in my $$ to Suffolk, but if NESL gives me $ I'll definitely consider it.

Good luck with the waitlist--maybe haranguing the admissions office every once in awhile may help??


I've called as well and they just tell me that any updates will be posted online. They don't even let me give them my info for them to pull up my account. Ugh. Maybe I just get rude people when I call?

Lawschoolsdreams
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby Lawschoolsdreams » Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Heard back today... Got into Part time Evening program. Hoping to switch into Part time day instead. :D

Lawschoolsdreams
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby Lawschoolsdreams » Mon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Got part time evening changed to full time day! Talk about things working out! :D

unfathomable
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 am

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby unfathomable » Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 am

Lawschoolsdreams wrote:Got part time evening changed to full time day! Talk about things working out! :D



Hi,

How were able to do that? Please share :D

Lawschoolsdreams
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby Lawschoolsdreams » Tue May 15, 2012 8:38 am

unfathomable wrote:
Lawschoolsdreams wrote:Got part time evening changed to full time day! Talk about things working out! :D



Hi,

How were able to do that? Please share :D



initially, I asked to be switched over to part time day instead from part time evening. After a conversation with the admissions office, I was given the offer to either take part time day or full time day. It was a very simple process.

unfathomable
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 am

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby unfathomable » Tue May 15, 2012 9:43 am

Lawschoolsdreams wrote:
unfathomable wrote:
Lawschoolsdreams wrote:Got part time evening changed to full time day! Talk about things working out! :D



Hi,

How were able to do that? Please share :D



initially, I asked to be switched over to part time day instead from part time evening. After a conversation with the admissions office, I was given the offer to either take part time day or full time day. It was a very simple process.



Congrats! and thank you

unfathomable
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 am

Re: New England Law | Boston 2015

Postby unfathomable » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Admitted but withdrew this week so one more free spot...good luck!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”