Calm Down

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
justicefishy

Re: Calm Down

Postby justicefishy » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

LaCumparsita wrote:Oh my goodness. This is a gem of a thread. I am quietly laughing my butt off at work.

Calmness is the antithesis of TLS.

We are neurovores, we feed on nerves, panic, neuroses, especially our own. :D

LawperaMan

Postby LawperaMan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am

ilovetonyromo wrote:Everyone needs to calm down. If you get accepted you will find out when the school tells you.

What, did you hear something? What dates did you submit, go complete, go under review, go under review again, and get a decision? Did you find out by status checker or e-mail? Was there scholarship info? What are your numbers? Are you URM? Did they mention me in your decision letter? Will you ask them if they like me at admitted student's day? Can you give them this note I wrote and ask them to check the box if they like me, or like-like me?

MachineLemon

Postby MachineLemon » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:31 am

LawperaMan wrote:
ilovetonyromo wrote:Everyone needs to calm down. If you get accepted you will find out when the school tells you.

What, did you hear something? What dates did you submit, go complete, go under review, go under review again, and get a decision? Did you find out by status checker or e-mail? Was there scholarship info? What are your numbers? Are you URM? Did they mention me in your decision letter? Will you ask them if they like me at admitted student's day? Can you give them this note I wrote and ask them to check the box if they like me, or like-like me?

Lawbound1122

Postby Lawbound1122 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 am

LawperaMan wrote:

Bahahahahahaha!! These off the wall threads are so fantastic, nothing like a good laugh to end the day! Thanks iloveTonyromo!!

wlee1220

Postby wlee1220 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 am

Lawbound1122 wrote:
LawperaMan wrote:

Bahahahahahaha!! These off the wall threads are so fantastic, nothing like a good laugh to end the day! Thanks iloveTonyromo!!

Yea ilovetonyromo thanx for the laugh!!!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”