Successful LSAC Transcript Update

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
larsoner

Successful LSAC Transcript Update

Postby larsoner » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere. Feel free to point towards the appropriate forum.

My school mailed an updated transcript to LSAC on the 5th, so it should have gotten there by now. (I'm in the midwest.) Has anyone else successfully updated their LSAC transcript this year and if so, how could you tell that it had been updated? How long did it take for LSAC to display that they had received your transcript and how long did it take for them to process it and send it out to your schools?

Thanks for your thoughts.

snehpets

Re: Successful LSAC Transcript Update

Postby snehpets » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:01 pm

larsoner wrote:Hi,

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere. Feel free to point towards the appropriate forum.

My school mailed an updated transcript to LSAC on the 5th, so it should have gotten there by now. (I'm in the midwest.) Has anyone else successfully updated their LSAC transcript this year and if so, how could you tell that it had been updated? How long did it take for LSAC to display that they had received your transcript and how long did it take for them to process it and send it out to your schools?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Yes, I successfully updated mine. I think I requested it middle of last week. I got an email saying they'd received and processed it last night. Some of my schools have 'updated transcript' queued in the reports section but they don't appear to have sent them yet.

larsoner

Postby larsoner » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks!

rich_4

Postby rich_4 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm

It takes a few days. My school sent my updated transcript to LSAC 12/20 and LSAC didn't send my updated reports until 1/4, but I'm sure Christmas and New Years slowed mine down.

Dr. Filth

Postby Dr. Filth » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 pm

I sent mine in the first day all of my grades were in the system in mid-December, and I only just got the processed email Monday.

sdphill

Postby sdphill » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:29 pm

I sent mine at the end of December and I never received an email. I just saw that it was updated in the system two weeks later.

larsoner

Postby larsoner » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks everybody! I think I'll give them until next Monday or so and then give them a call. My GPA should jump a bit so I would really like my remaining schools to see the update before they decide on me.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”