Pepperdine 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
favrefire4
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby favrefire4 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Nice...good luck! I'm still sitting on complete 12/15 myself.

LA626
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby LA626 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 pm

My file is stuck on incomplete CAS report on 2/1. That's what I get for applying on the last day I suppose :|

User avatar
1ferret!
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby 1ferret! » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 pm

onedavetoomany wrote:
favrefire4 wrote:
onedavetoomany wrote:Decision Rendered this afternoon.


stats? dates?


Sent 1/15. Complete status updates on 1/30, 2/3, and 2/10.

Stats in profile


For the love of your God, do not consider McGeorge.

User avatar
onedavetoomany
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby onedavetoomany » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

1ferret! wrote:
For the love of your God, do not consider McGeorge.


At this point, Hastings is my top choice. Still waiting on more decisions.

parebare23
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby parebare23 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Decision Rendered today... will notification come by email? Mail?

User avatar
TrojanHopeful
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:37 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby TrojanHopeful » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm

parebare23 wrote:Decision Rendered today... will notification come by email? Mail?


Mail

bulldoglaw
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby bulldoglaw » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Went straight from complete to Decision Rendered as of yesterday. I've been complete since 12/15.

User avatar
BlazersTime
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby BlazersTime » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm

bulldoglaw wrote:Went straight from complete to Decision Rendered as of yesterday. I've been complete since 12/15.


I've also been complete since 12/15 but no decision yet. I wonder what the difference is between people who had multiple complete dates and those who just went complete and then decision rendered...

favrefire4
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby favrefire4 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 pm

BlazersTime wrote:
bulldoglaw wrote:Went straight from complete to Decision Rendered as of yesterday. I've been complete since 12/15.


I've also been complete since 12/15 but no decision yet. I wonder what the difference is between people who had multiple complete dates and those who just went complete and then decision rendered...


This....still waiting at 12/15.

User avatar
kokorozukai
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby kokorozukai » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm

O_O just went decision rendered. nervous as hell now.

favrefire4
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby favrefire4 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Argh jealous of all you who are about to find out! I must be the last person complete at 12/15...

User avatar
kokorozukai
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby kokorozukai » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm

does anyone know if they ever list "decision mailed" under mailings? or does "decision rendered" just mean a letter has already been mailed?

User avatar
martorem
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby martorem » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:56 pm

kokorozukai wrote:does anyone know if they ever list "decision mailed" under mailings? or does "decision rendered" just mean a letter has already been mailed?


I was admitted 1/5 and I just have that date with "decision rendered". I don't have anything listed under mailings.

Good luck!!

tjos
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby tjos » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Anyone put in a deposit yet?

User avatar
kokorozukai
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby kokorozukai » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:44 pm

martorem wrote:
kokorozukai wrote:does anyone know if they ever list "decision mailed" under mailings? or does "decision rendered" just mean a letter has already been mailed?


I was admitted 1/5 and I just have that date with "decision rendered". I don't have anything listed under mailings.

Good luck!!


Thanks for this info!

BU_HeismanNation
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby BU_HeismanNation » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Decision Rendered 2/13, got acceptance letter 2/19 with $44k/year

User avatar
USMCMatt
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:57 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby USMCMatt » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 pm

BU_HeismanNation wrote:Decision Rendered 2/13, got acceptance letter 2/19 with $44k/year



Wow. That is a great offer. I see your #s are good but did you have some crazy-good softs too?

I could only hope to get something near that $$$ amount...

User avatar
kokorozukai
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby kokorozukai » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 am

lol. with my LSAT, I will just be happy to get in.

BU_HeismanNation
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby BU_HeismanNation » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 am

USMCMatt wrote:
BU_HeismanNation wrote:Decision Rendered 2/13, got acceptance letter 2/19 with $44k/year



Wow. That is a great offer. I see your #s are good but did you have some crazy-good softs too?

I could only hope to get something near that $$$ amount...


Honestly my softs were average at best, their offer really surprised me

User avatar
kokorozukai
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby kokorozukai » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 pm

YES! Just got my accpetance packet in the mail! I am so excited and grateful for this. I love Pepperdine and can't wait to spend 3 years in Malibu.

User avatar
onedavetoomany
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby onedavetoomany » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 pm

kokorozukai wrote:YES! Just got my accpetance packet in the mail! I am so excited and grateful for this. I love Pepperdine and can't wait to spend 3 years in Malibu.


Congratulations! I went decision rendered on Monday. Hopefully I'll get the packet tomorrow!

User avatar
kokorozukai
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby kokorozukai » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:21 am

onedavetoomany wrote:
kokorozukai wrote:YES! Just got my accpetance packet in the mail! I am so excited and grateful for this. I love Pepperdine and can't wait to spend 3 years in Malibu.


Congratulations! I went decision rendered on Monday. Hopefully I'll get the packet tomorrow!


Thanks! Same here, but I only live 30 minutes away.

User avatar
USMCMatt
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:57 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby USMCMatt » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 pm

So i've seen several posters say they went complete on one date and the update on antother date...soon after a decision rendered.

I went complete 2/20 with an email and on status checker, and then 2/23 the same thing. I thought I already was complete...I know Pepperdine is a super military-friendly school, but there is no way they put me through in just a couple of days, is there?

teacozy
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby teacozy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

So I gather from the thread that if scholarship info doesn't come with the initial offer, it's not going to come at all?

bulldoglaw
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Pepperdine 2015

Postby bulldoglaw » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 am

Rejected today via snail mail. This one hurts, because I was really expecting to get in. :(




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bloomsday, Google Adsense [Bot], okf731 and 14 guests