Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 am
Just wondering if anyone has a ballpark estimate as to what percentage of Accepted students actually post on LSN?
Just trying to gauge how reliable it would be to base my chances off LSN graphs and numbers.
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:54 am
LSN lists the number of applications received on the info page for each school, i believe. just do some simple math for the schools you're interested in.
- Posts: 1300
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 pm
Also, two facts to keep in mind about LSN:
1) LSN usage peaked four cycles ago, and has been dropping since.
2) LSN is heavily skewed towards high-numbered applicants.
Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: addie1412, charles117, elf852, flyeaglesfly, gilmoregirlrevival, KeeshyCarey0909, PinqueHat, Pozzo, Sarastro, sonyco, sorence, ssolli, XUMickeal and 17 guests