Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
knightjd
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby knightjd » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 pm

nickjive wrote:
artorres wrote:
    Application sent on 10/28
    Application Complete - In Review on 11/1 "Your file is complete and has been sent to the Admissions Committee for review."
    Application Complete - In Review on 11/4 "Your file is complete and has been sent t to the Admissions Committee for review."
    Application Complete - In Review on 12/19 "Your file is under ongoing review by the Admissions Committee."

I applied part time through regular admission. I'm not sure if I should be nervous or happy but at least the status description changed.


My status updated to this too. RD, full time.


+1

Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

arae13
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby arae13 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:50 pm

PT applicants--anyone care to share scores? You can PM me, I'll share mine too. I'm just curious.

User avatar
hadisious
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby hadisious » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:14 am

Admitted via status checker! 12/20

favrefire4
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby favrefire4 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 am

hadisious wrote:Admitted via status checker! 12/20


When did you go complete? Stats?

User avatar
hadisious
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby hadisious » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am

favrefire4 wrote:
hadisious wrote:Admitted via status checker! 12/20


When did you go complete? Stats?

All of my info is in my profile via my LSN account.

Leighmak
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Leighmak » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am

.
Last edited by Leighmak on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gail
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Gail » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:59 am

Leighmak wrote:
hadisious wrote:Admitted via status checker! 12/20



Same here. Submitted 11/4, complete 11/9, under review 11/22, in via status checker yesterday.
Stats: 164/4.0


In as well. They need to offer me full scholarship though. And that isn't likely to happen. Just applied because I live close.

artorres
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby artorres » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:49 pm

artorres wrote:
    Application sent on 10/28
    Application Complete - In Review on 11/1 "Your file is complete and has been sent to the Admissions Committee for review."
    Application Complete - In Review on 11/4 "Your file is complete and has been sent t to the Admissions Committee for review."
    Application Complete - In Review on 12/19 "Your file is under ongoing review by the Admissions Committee."

I applied part time through regular admission. I'm not sure if I should be nervous or happy but at least the status description changed.


I guess, it sounds like "under ongoing review" is kind of a deferral. Oh, well. It was a long shot anyway. :-(

Congrats for everyone who already got accepted!
Last edited by artorres on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

favrefire4
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby favrefire4 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 pm

I'm stuck in 11/4 Application Complete-In Review purgatory...

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby neeko » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:59 pm

favrefire4 wrote:I'm stuck in 11/4 Application Complete-In Review purgatory...


Me too. For months.

btw384
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby btw384 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:35 pm

neeko wrote:
favrefire4 wrote:I'm stuck in 11/4 Application Complete-In Review purgatory...


Me too. For months.

Same here. I got something in the mail from them today and thought it was a letter, but it was just a viewbook.

User avatar
hadisious
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby hadisious » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 am

Just got an email from one of the dean's talking about the growth of the school, and that my official acceptance letter should arrive within a few days.

favrefire4
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby favrefire4 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Still waiting...

arae13
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby arae13 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm

favrefire4 wrote:Still waiting...


me too :(

knightjd
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby knightjd » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 pm

In via email/status checker! Grew up in Chicago, looking forward to the prospect of moving back!

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby neeko » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm

In via email and status checker!

jsvaughn
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:52 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby jsvaughn » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 pm

in through status checker and email, 167/2.5

User avatar
Gail
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Gail » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Received acceptance letter today. Any idea about when scholarship money is coming in? LSN had 20k/year for my numbers, but that just isn't going to cut it at all.

jcruz1
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby jcruz1 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:34 am

in by email and status checker

edit for stats: 165/2.63

MillerTime12
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby MillerTime12 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 pm

I withdrew my application today. Best of luck to everyone!

artorres
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby artorres » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 pm

MillerTime12 wrote:I withdrew my application today. Best of luck to everyone!


How come you withdrew? You were probably looking at a nice scholarship offer...

MillerTime12
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby MillerTime12 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

artorres wrote:
MillerTime12 wrote:I withdrew my application today. Best of luck to everyone!


How come you withdrew? You were probably looking at a nice scholarship offer...


I was accepted to IU Bloomington, which was my top choice. I'm an Indiana resident so even IUB's sticker will be cheaper than IIT with a scholarship.

artorres
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby artorres » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 pm

MillerTime12 wrote:
artorres wrote:
MillerTime12 wrote:I withdrew my application today. Best of luck to everyone!


How come you withdrew? You were probably looking at a nice scholarship offer...


I was accepted to IU Bloomington, which was my top choice. I'm an Indiana resident so even IUB's sticker will be cheaper than IIT with a scholarship.


Congrats! That's a great school. I see your point about the total cost.

MillerTime12
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby MillerTime12 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:28 pm

artorres wrote:
MillerTime12 wrote:
artorres wrote:
MillerTime12 wrote:I withdrew my application today. Best of luck to everyone!


How come you withdrew? You were probably looking at a nice scholarship offer...


I was accepted to IU Bloomington, which was my top choice. I'm an Indiana resident so even IUB's sticker will be cheaper than IIT with a scholarship.


Congrats! That's a great school. I see your point about the total cost.


Thanks! I hope you hear good news soon!

Bmarce
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Re: Chicago-Kent Class of 2015 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Bmarce » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:39 pm

I have got movement. I have been under review since 11/22, my current status was updated to today's date. Don't really know what it means though.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”