Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:41 pm
Last edited by lgleye
on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1300
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 pm
I had an interview for a job and had to wait three months for a decision once.
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:37 am
Last edited by paul34
on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm
the OP is probably obsessing like many of us.......in the Georgetown thread someone said they got their decision three weeks after their interview, and that person got accepted. Hope that helps
Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”