Gender Question on USC application

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
soleilik

Gender Question on USC application

Postby soleilik » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 am

I am trying to submit my USC application, but when I look at the preview, under Biographical => Gender, it says that the applicant has provided no answer, whereas I have selected Female. I went back and selected it once again just in case, but it still says no answer provided. Has anyone had a similar problem? I think it's a problem in the application. I know it's probably best to call, but I'd rather submit tonight, so if anyone has any information about this, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot!

JamMasterJ

Re: Gender Question on USC application

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:58 am

Isn't gender optional?

Also, preview the app, and if it has you listed as female there, you're fine

soleilik

Postby soleilik » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:01 am

They ask the same question in another section, this time it's mandatory (biographic/contact info), and when I preview it, it does say female under that section, but under the first section, it says no response.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:09 am

soleilik wrote:They ask the same question in another section, this time it's mandatory (biographic/contact info), and when I preview it, it does say female under that section, but under the first section, it says no response.

If it's not mandatory, don't worry about it. Also, since it's listed somewhere in the app, it's probably not a big deal

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”