SCOTUS40 wrote:btowncane wrote:As it has been discussed before, and from what I've discovered personally, Villanova was out of scholarship funds prior to the first seat deposit deadline. From my understanding that deadline was April 1st for those who didn't attend the ASD, and April 15th for those who did. Do you think now would be a good time to send a negotiation letter or to wait after the 4/15 deadline? I'd hate to waste a perfectly good negotiation letter by requesting consideration a second time only to be told they're still out of funds and will be until after 4/15.
So what do you guys think, send the negotiation letter now or wait until after 4/15?
You could always call first so you don't have to give away your name, and just ask if they are now allocating more funds since the April 1st deadline date has passed. Then you wouldn't have to waste a negotiation letter.
I attempted to negotiate last week and they told me that would not be able to negotiate any further with scholarships until after 4/15 (unfortunately no concrete date was given)