Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
twelvefifty
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby twelvefifty » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Did not see a post for it.

Recently received confirmation of application.

Useful Links:
School Website (LinkRemoved)
How to Apply (LinkRemoved)
Law School Numbers
Last edited by twelvefifty on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
naw
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby naw » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 am

Applied 10/30. I'd be so down to go here.

User avatar
boalthopeful
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby boalthopeful » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 pm

yep, got an email confirmation about a complete application, but no checker! said first round admissions will be delivered early january

nugap2
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby nugap2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 pm

applied 10/29.

best of luck all

hastings really needs a checker...

hobojarpen
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:31 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby hobojarpen » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Applied here as a bit of a safety school. Got the app received and completed email on 10/31. Haven't heard back since.

User avatar
ashleyrenee
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby ashleyrenee » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

I applied 11/8 ED - app was complete 11/9 .... haven't heard anything yet either

CaptAdams
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby CaptAdams » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 pm

nugap2 wrote:applied 10/29.

best of luck all

hastings really needs a checker...


I actually wish no one had checkers. It wastes so much of my day...

Buffer1212
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Buffer1212 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 pm

CaptAdams wrote:
nugap2 wrote:applied 10/29.

best of luck all

hastings really needs a checker...


I actually wish no one had checkers. It wastes so much of my day...


SO TRUE. lol.

User avatar
ashleyrenee
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby ashleyrenee » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Buffer1212 wrote:
CaptAdams wrote:
nugap2 wrote:applied 10/29.

best of luck all

hastings really needs a checker...


I actually wish no one had checkers. It wastes so much of my day...


SO TRUE. lol.


true x 100

apollo2015
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby apollo2015 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Applied ED here. I'm counting down the days until the 15th.

User avatar
ozarkhack
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby ozarkhack » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Hastings 2L here. Let me be the first of what will probably be many Hastings TLSers to wish y'all luck.

Just wrapped another final. Now drinking beer and offering my services. Feel free to shoot me any questions over the next few months, especially about stuff I'm better equipped to answer: being a (slightly) older student, getting in off the WL, and figuring out how to pick between Hastings and Davis.

User avatar
JDndMSW
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby JDndMSW » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 pm

ozarkhack wrote:Hastings 2L here. Let me be the first of what will probably be many Hastings TLSers to wish y'all luck.

Just wrapped another final. Now drinking beer and offering my services. Feel free to shoot me any questions over the next few months, especially about stuff I'm better equipped to answer: being a (slightly) older student, getting in off the WL, and figuring out how to pick between Hastings and Davis.


How many Brian Wilson sightings have you had?

nugap2
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby nugap2 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 pm

go to union street for b. wilson sightings.

probably none in the tl.

and yeah, i actually agree about the checker. false sense of hope/control. def leads to quite a bit of senseless checking.

i expect everyone to post when they get in/rejected. i'm waiting on this one and am curious when people get their acceptances.

gl all.

User avatar
JDndMSW
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby JDndMSW » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm

nugap2 wrote:go to union street for b. wilson sightings.

probably none in the tl.

and yeah, i actually agree about the checker. false sense of hope/control. def leads to quite a bit of senseless checking.

i expect everyone to post when they get in/rejected. i'm waiting on this one and am curious when people get their acceptances.

gl all.


He prefers b weezie

twelvefifty
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby twelvefifty » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 pm

CaptAdams wrote:
nugap2 wrote:applied 10/29.

best of luck all

hastings really needs a checker...


I actually wish no one had checkers. It wastes so much of my day...


+1

Looking at past threads it look like ED should be getting an email decision on the 14th or 15th, and then snail mail some time after that.

User avatar
ilovesf
Posts: 11804
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby ilovesf » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 pm

nugap2 wrote:go to union street for b. wilson sightings.

probably none in the tl.

and yeah, i actually agree about the checker. false sense of hope/control. def leads to quite a bit of senseless checking.

i expect everyone to post when they get in/rejected. i'm waiting on this one and am curious when people get their acceptances.

gl all.

I saw him in a coffee shop on union once. Didn't have the balls to say anything though. Also, Hastings 1L, happy to answer Q's :)

User avatar
lrslayer
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby lrslayer » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 pm

I have seen him many times down at the Marina (I was told he lives in the area). I always feel bad for the dude cause he gets bombarded with so many fans just walking down the street.

User avatar
hadisious
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby hadisious » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:23 am

ashleyrenee wrote:
Buffer1212 wrote:
CaptAdams wrote:
nugap2 wrote:applied 10/29.

best of luck all

hastings really needs a checker...


I actually wish no one had checkers. It wastes so much of my day...


SO TRUE. lol.


true x 100

Y'all should be using --LinkRemoved--

Works especially easy on Android. But either way checks all statuses in one click.

User avatar
JDndMSW
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby JDndMSW » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:49 am

lrslayer wrote:I have seen him many times down at the Marina (I was told he lives in the area). I always feel bad for the dude cause he gets bombarded with so many fans just walking down the street.


Meh I wouldn't feel bad for him he plays into his celebrity way too much. One of the many reasons I love him.

Going to Hastings would really help me get into shape as I would jog in the area he lives all the time for a potential sighting.

LOL...

Of to read my 2nd favorite forum... Brian Wilson's Girlfriend

nugap2
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby nugap2 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm

in ED via e-mail.
Last edited by nugap2 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buffer1212
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Buffer1212 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:33 pm

congrats!

apollo2015
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby apollo2015 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

ED acceptance! E-mail was sent out around 11am.

Approximately [Redacted, PM for approximate numbers], for those trying to divine the numbers.
Last edited by apollo2015 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ilovesf
Posts: 11804
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby ilovesf » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm

congrats to the first admits! :)

petite chouette
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby petite chouette » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm

If I applied EC and wasn't contacted today, does that mean that I'm not in? :shock:

paulitico
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Hastings 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby paulitico » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 pm

petite chouette wrote:If I applied EC and wasn't contacted today, does that mean that I'm not in? :shock:


I'm in the same boat. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], crimsonknight, Harry Ass Truman, Houzy, JosefK, jtawil, kvnrogers, notsolawful and 20 guests