DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
gjk07fsu
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby gjk07fsu » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Could those of you accepted please post (or message) your score/GPA? I'm very curious.

jsvaughn
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:52 am

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby jsvaughn » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm

^167/2.5 with 20k a year

Beeg12
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Beeg12 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:08 pm

gjk07fsu wrote:Could those of you accepted please post (or message) your score/GPA? I'm very curious.


162/2.35...5 yrs work experience in software contracts/negotiations

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby mattviphky » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:19 pm

164/3.05...same scholarship as everyone else it seems

User avatar
gjk07fsu
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby gjk07fsu » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Thank you!

User avatar
puremorning
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby puremorning » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:17 pm

gjk07fsu wrote:Could those of you accepted please post (or message) your score/GPA? I'm very curious.



161/3.1, 25k/year, WE, Master's degree

maysman24
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby maysman24 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:53 am

158/3.3 15K scholarship

hoosierball
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:51 am

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby hoosierball » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 am

maysman24 wrote:158/3.3 15K scholarship


are you URM

User avatar
ADks
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby ADks » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Accepted today (1/12) via e-mail. First acceptance, hot damn shizzam.

maysman24
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby maysman24 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:41 pm

hoosierball wrote:
maysman24 wrote:158/3.3 15K scholarship


are you URM


No but I'm Jewish applying to a Catholic school if that means anything haha.

hoosierball
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 9:51 am

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby hoosierball » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 am

maysman24 wrote:
hoosierball wrote:
maysman24 wrote:158/3.3 15K scholarship


are you URM


No but I'm Jewish applying to a Catholic school if that means anything haha.



No that doesn't make you special...

northside
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby northside » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 pm

maysman24 wrote:
hoosierball wrote:
maysman24 wrote:158/3.3 15K scholarship


are you URM


No but I'm Jewish applying to a Catholic school if that means anything haha.


DePaul is catholic with a little c, meaning rich Catholic people give us money. The Vatican actually disowned us for creating a LGBTQ minor...

mse12
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:57 am

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby mse12 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:18 pm

171/3.18 triple major, mech engr, aerospace engr, and economics - 105k over 3 years

User avatar
surfer
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby surfer » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:55 am

Just thought I'd check in here. I got the "2 - 3 week decision e-mail" over a week ago. I love the fact that they are so specific instead of saying "before April." I'm very excited to get a decision.

User avatar
surfer
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby surfer » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 am

mse12 wrote:171/3.18 triple major, mech engr, aerospace engr, and economics - 105k over 3 years


Well done!

checkster
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby checkster » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 pm

maysman24 wrote:158/3.3 15K scholarship


Stipulations?

User avatar
puremorning
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby puremorning » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 pm

checkster wrote:
maysman24 wrote:158/3.3 15K scholarship


Stipulations?


I believe all the stips are 3.2 GPA for the whole thing, 2.9 to keep half.

checkster
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby checkster » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Ouch. Just got in at Loyola this week, haven't heard about money from them. DePaul has said my app was in review for what feels like forever now...

User avatar
puremorning
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby puremorning » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

checkster wrote:Ouch. Just got in at Loyola this week, haven't heard about money from them. DePaul has said my app was in review for what feels like forever now...


Same. I'm def going to try to negotiate my stips with DePaul using other comparable schools. Just want to wait for Loyola to get back to me.

User avatar
CPM723
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby CPM723 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:38 pm

puremorning wrote:
checkster wrote:Ouch. Just got in at Loyola this week, haven't heard about money from them. DePaul has said my app was in review for what feels like forever now...


Same. I'm def going to try to negotiate my stips with DePaul using other comparable schools. Just want to wait for Loyola to get back to me.


Good luck! From what I've heard, DePaul is really particular about their stipulations. Let me know if you have success!

checkster
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby checkster » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 pm

It would be nice if instead of throwing around these bigger offers to everyone they would give a little less and get rid of that crazy 3.2 stip.

User avatar
puremorning
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby puremorning » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 pm

CPM723 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
checkster wrote:Ouch. Just got in at Loyola this week, haven't heard about money from them. DePaul has said my app was in review for what feels like forever now...


Same. I'm def going to try to negotiate my stips with DePaul using other comparable schools. Just want to wait for Loyola to get back to me.


Good luck! From what I've heard, DePaul is really particular about their stipulations. Let me know if you have success!


That's what I've heard too. Figure it can't hurt. That stip is a huge deterrent for me.

User avatar
CPM723
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby CPM723 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:52 pm

puremorning wrote:
CPM723 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
checkster wrote:Ouch. Just got in at Loyola this week, haven't heard about money from them. DePaul has said my app was in review for what feels like forever now...


Same. I'm def going to try to negotiate my stips with DePaul using other comparable schools. Just want to wait for Loyola to get back to me.


Good luck! From what I've heard, DePaul is really particular about their stipulations. Let me know if you have success!


That's what I've heard too. Figure it can't hurt. That stip is a huge deterrent for me.


Agreed.

User avatar
surfer
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby surfer » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:09 am

checkster wrote:Ouch. Just got in at Loyola this week, haven't heard about money from them. DePaul has said my app was in review for what feels like forever now...


Did you get the e-mail saying you would have a decision in 2 - 3 weeks?

checkster
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: DePaul 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby checkster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 am

I don't remember if I got an e-mail, but my status has said that for a while now.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 88234, AZnative, Baby Gaga, Google [Bot], Keilz, Lmorina126, Majestic-12 [Bot], potterotter, reydingo and 16 guests