Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Does withdrawing from spring hurt my chances for fall admittance? The seat deposit is due Fri so I wanted to let them know but I'm not sure what to say and don't want to screw anything up :?

aaramil
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby aaramil » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Decision mailed 12/14. I am only an hour from Waco, so hopefully I can get the letter tomorrow.

zurcaled11
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby zurcaled11 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:56 pm

aaramil wrote:Decision mailed 12/14. I am only an hour from Waco, so hopefully I can get the letter tomorrow.


Mine was mailed today too. I'm in Dallas so hopefully I'll get it by this weekend.

User avatar
sarahmargie
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby sarahmargie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Why why why won't Baylor make a decision on mine? I applied in mid-September!

Oh, yeah, and I'm happy for y'all. I think/hope these are acceptances for y'all because I sort of doubt they would send out rejections for Fall this early.

mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 pm

mtyler19 wrote:Does withdrawing from spring hurt my chances for fall admittance? The seat deposit is due Fri so I wanted to let them know but I'm not sure what to say and don't want to screw anything up :?


Nevermind, decision letter mailed today for fall too!! Hopefully it comes soon, my spring letter did not take long at all to get to Dallas. :)

wedge35
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby wedge35 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm

It took about a week to arrive (decision letter mailed 12/5), but there was an acceptance letter with a $90,000 scholarship offer waiting for me when I got back from vacation last night!

mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 am

wedge35 wrote:It took about a week to arrive (decision letter mailed 12/5), but there was an acceptance letter with a $90,000 scholarship offer waiting for me when I got back from vacation last night!


Wow congrats!!!! What a nice thing to come home to lol

User avatar
PrincetonLaw
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby PrincetonLaw » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am

wedge35 wrote:It took about a week to arrive (decision letter mailed 12/5), but there was an acceptance letter with a $90,000 scholarship offer waiting for me when I got back from vacation last night!


how far from Waco are you?

mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:26 am

mtyler19 wrote:
mtyler19 wrote:Does withdrawing from spring hurt my chances for fall admittance? The seat deposit is due Fri so I wanted to let them know but I'm not sure what to say and don't want to screw anything up :?


Nevermind, decision letter mailed today for fall too!! Hopefully it comes soon, my spring letter did not take long at all to get to Dallas. :)


Now that I've looked, it was mailed on a Tuesday and I recieved it that Saturday.

chrisk
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby chrisk » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Mine was mailed yesterday as well! Just had to set up forwarding from my school address to my home, so it'll probably take a bit...

mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Did anyone else get an invitation to an admitted students dinner? If not, mine must be because of Spring

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby snehpets » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 pm

mtyler19 wrote:Did anyone else get an invitation to an admitted students dinner? If not, mine must be because of Spring


Yep, I got it, and I'm Fall.

mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:10 pm

snehpets wrote:
mtyler19 wrote:Did anyone else get an invitation to an admitted students dinner? If not, mine must be because of Spring


Yep, I got it, and I'm Fall.


Yay!!! :)
Last edited by mtyler19 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

wedge35
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby wedge35 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:22 pm

PrincetonLaw wrote:
wedge35 wrote:It took about a week to arrive (decision letter mailed 12/5), but there was an acceptance letter with a $90,000 scholarship offer waiting for me when I got back from vacation last night!


how far from Waco are you?


i'm in Phoenix...

got the invite to admitted Ss dinner, but not able to attend

User avatar
PrincetonLaw
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby PrincetonLaw » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm

decision letter sent 12/14 and still haven't received it. I live in Austin...

zurcaled11
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby zurcaled11 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

PrincetonLaw wrote:decision letter sent 12/14 and still haven't received it. I live in Austin...


Same here, except Dallas. Hopefully it shows up today. I won't be off of work to check it until late.
Last edited by zurcaled11 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PrincetonLaw
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby PrincetonLaw » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 pm

zurcaled11 wrote:
PrincetonLaw wrote:decision letter sent 12/14 and still haven't received it. I live in Austin...


Same here, except Dallas. Hopefully it shows up today. I won't be off of work to check in until late.


I checked at lunch. no such luck.

mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

PrincetonLaw wrote:
zurcaled11 wrote:
PrincetonLaw wrote:decision letter sent 12/14 and still haven't received it. I live in Austin...


Same here, except Dallas. Hopefully it shows up today. I won't be off of work to check in until late.


I checked at lunch. no such luck.


Same - in Dallas. I'm sure we would have gotten it last weekend if it wasn't for the holidays.

zurcaled11
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby zurcaled11 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:18 pm

mtyler19 wrote:
PrincetonLaw wrote:
zurcaled11 wrote:
PrincetonLaw wrote:decision letter sent 12/14 and still haven't received it. I live in Austin...


Same here, except Dallas. Hopefully it shows up today. I won't be off of work to check in until late.


I checked at lunch. no such luck.


Same - in Dallas. I'm sure we would have gotten it last weekend if it wasn't for the holidays.


I blame my mailman. About once every two weeks we get a piece of mail for a different apartment. It's only a matter of time before something important of mine goes to someone else.

User avatar
PrincetonLaw
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby PrincetonLaw » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

zurcaled11 wrote:
mtyler19 wrote:
PrincetonLaw wrote:
zurcaled11 wrote:
Same here, except Dallas. Hopefully it shows up today. I won't be off of work to check in until late.


I checked at lunch. no such luck.


Same - in Dallas. I'm sure we would have gotten it last weekend if it wasn't for the holidays.


I blame my mailman. About once every two weeks we get a piece of mail for a different apartment. It's only a matter of time before something important of mine goes to someone else.


Ehhh chances are, if this many of us haven't received the letter yet, the Dean is walking them door-to-door.

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby snehpets » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Mine took like a week and a half to get like 80 miles away, for what it's worth

zurcaled11
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby zurcaled11 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Anything today?

User avatar
cougarlive
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby cougarlive » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Hey everyone, joining the thread. Complete 12/9/11...now the wait begins...

mtyler19
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby mtyler19 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 pm

zurcaled11 wrote:Anything today?


Not me and I'm in Dallas. :(

zurcaled11
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Baylor 2012 (Class of 2015)

Postby zurcaled11 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:36 pm

mtyler19 wrote:
zurcaled11 wrote:Anything today?


Not me and I'm in Dallas. :(


In Dallas too, I guess I won't get my hopes up then.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”