Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby neeko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

ashleyrenee wrote:Decision letter sent as of today..


Same here... I have no seat deposits due. Is this a bad sign?

User avatar
splitbrain
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby splitbrain » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

neeko wrote:
ashleyrenee wrote:Decision letter sent as of today..


Same here... I have no seat deposits due. Is this a bad sign?


Nope.

Also, decision rendered today as well. 7-10 business days for letter to arrive.

Submitted 11/8/2011, completed 11/9/2011.

I was under the impression they released decisions via e-mail and/or the status checker; whoops, guess not.

*Edit: wait, no, I guess they do...

Eh, there's a reason I chose this avatar.
Last edited by splitbrain on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msu1077
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby msu1077 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 pm

neeko wrote:
ashleyrenee wrote:Decision letter sent as of today..


Same here... I have no seat deposits due. Is this a bad sign?

Not a bad sign. I've been accepted for weeks and still have no seat deposits due on the status checker website. I'm sure you're good Neeko!

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby neeko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:11 pm

msu1077 wrote:
neeko wrote:
ashleyrenee wrote:Decision letter sent as of today..


Same here... I have no seat deposits due. Is this a bad sign?

Not a bad sign. I've been accepted for weeks and still have no seat deposits due on the status checker website. I'm sure you're good Neeko!


I hope so. Thank you!

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby neeko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:30 pm

neeko wrote:
msu1077 wrote:
neeko wrote:
ashleyrenee wrote:Decision letter sent as of today..


Same here... I have no seat deposits due. Is this a bad sign?

Not a bad sign. I've been accepted for weeks and still have no seat deposits due on the status checker website. I'm sure you're good Neeko!


I hope so. Thank you!


Just got the email. Waitlisted.

aggie23
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby aggie23 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:51 pm

neeko, was it an email or letter?

User avatar
JDndMSW
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 am

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby JDndMSW » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:24 pm

splitbrain wrote:
neeko wrote:
ashleyrenee wrote:Decision letter sent as of today..


Same here... I have no seat deposits due. Is this a bad sign?


Nope.

Also, decision rendered today as well. 7-10 business days for letter to arrive.

Submitted 11/8/2011, completed 11/9/2011.

I was under the impression they released decisions via e-mail and/or the status checker; whoops, guess not.


Dang if only I wasn't so lazy and had submitted a few days earlier I'd have a decision! Going on a tour tomorrow going to sit in on a class!

Just checked and it has changed to into review as of today!

msu1077
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby msu1077 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

neeko wrote:Just got the email. Waitlisted.

Sorry to hear that Neeko :( I'm sure that has to be some YP going into that decision.

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby neeko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

aggie23 wrote:neeko, was it an email or letter?


Email. Status checker changed earlier then an email a few hours later.

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby neeko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

msu1077 wrote:
neeko wrote:Just got the email. Waitlisted.

Sorry to hear that Neeko :( I'm sure that has to be some YP going into that decision.



I'm bummed! I'd really like to get off this waitlist somehow.

msu1077
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby msu1077 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 pm

neeko wrote:
msu1077 wrote:
neeko wrote:Just got the email. Waitlisted.

Sorry to hear that Neeko :( I'm sure that has to be some YP going into that decision.



I'm bummed! I'd really like to get off this waitlist somehow.

Honestly, I think something as simple as a LOCI will get you right in. With your LSAT score, I'm sure they just thought they had no shot at convincing you to go to Sacramento :roll:

Pahlawan
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby Pahlawan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 am

1/11 Decision Rendered

I want that letter to come in the mail NOW!

User avatar
Dash41
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby Dash41 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 am

I just applied yesterday. Although neeko's waitlist scares me. I applied hoping for a full ride and I would really consider them if I did get a full ride. Curious to see what I get back.

User avatar
JDndMSW
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 am

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby JDndMSW » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 am

Dash41 wrote:I just applied yesterday. Although neeko's waitlist scares me. I applied hoping for a full ride and I would really consider them if I did get a full ride. Curious to see what I get back.


Based on his wait list I would schedule a visit ASAP!

aggie23
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby aggie23 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 am

The wait is horrible! I've been complete since 11/27 and in review since 12/21. Hope I hear soon!

User avatar
Dash41
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby Dash41 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 am

JDndMSW wrote:
Dash41 wrote:I just applied yesterday. Although neeko's waitlist scares me. I applied hoping for a full ride and I would really consider them if I did get a full ride. Curious to see what I get back.


Based on his wait list I would schedule a visit ASAP!


I would like to but I'm so busy with school and work I wouldn't be able to make one before a decision was given to me. We will see what happens I guess.

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby neeko » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 am

Dash41 wrote:
JDndMSW wrote:
Dash41 wrote:I just applied yesterday. Although neeko's waitlist scares me. I applied hoping for a full ride and I would really consider them if I did get a full ride. Curious to see what I get back.


Based on his wait list I would schedule a visit ASAP!


I would like to but I'm so busy with school and work I wouldn't be able to make one before a decision was given to me. We will see what happens I guess.


Maybe they just aren't wanting splitters yet. I wouldn't worry about it based off of me, I bet you will be fine.

LAFish
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 am

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby LAFish » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Anyone going to their Legal Scholars Day on February 3rd? McGeorge isnt high on my list but the free flight ($500 travel stipend) to Cali is hard to turn down. Plus, it'll be a good break from last semester of school...senioritis is kicking in so hard right now.

User avatar
JDndMSW
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 am

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby JDndMSW » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Decision rendered! Hopefully they will let me know on my visit today!

User avatar
atcushman
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby atcushman » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 pm

My decision letter was maile last friday so it has been almost a week and I live in WA so I don know what the heck is taking so long!!!

User avatar
ashleyrenee
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby ashleyrenee » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 pm

I don't have any emails from them, just the decision rendered. I wish all schools would send emails :) makes the wait not seem as long!!

User avatar
Dash41
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby Dash41 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 pm

I applied January 10th. My application was complete January 11th. Decision rendered January 12th. Why can't all law schools be so quick.

But I have no idea what to make of them sending out a decision 1 day later. Has anyone even heard of that?

maysman24
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby maysman24 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I had my decision rendered last week but it didn't say whether or not I got in. Got my packet today with a $20k scholarship and books. 158/3.3

User avatar
Dash41
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby Dash41 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

So do they not send acceptances through e-mail? I saw neeko's waitlist was through e-mail though. Not sure what to think. Don't want to wait 7-10 days for it to come in the mail, but then again, guess I'm getting greedy considering I just sent in my application 2 days ago.

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Pacific-McGeorge c/o 2015 (2011-12 cycle)

Postby neeko » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Dash41 wrote:So do they not send acceptances through e-mail? I saw neeko's waitlist was through e-mail though. Not sure what to think. Don't want to wait 7-10 days for it to come in the mail, but then again, guess I'm getting greedy considering I just sent in my application 2 days ago.


I feel like they only do the waitlist through email and the acceptances through the real mail. I didn't see anyone get an email but myself, I don't think.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”